Do you care if Rodgers is a narcissist? Do you believe Ulbrich is a regime puppet?

Do we care that Rodgers is likely a narcissist? Is Ulbrich a puppet?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be happy if narcissist Aaron Rodgers won us the Super Bowl?

2. 2. Do you believe that Robert Saleh demoted Hackett and then 5 minutes later was fired himself because of this? Just that simple?

3. 3. Is there any historical evidence that narcissist Aaron Rodgers got a previous coach or teammate fired?

• Yes, 'absolutely' and I'll list it in this chain
    • No, possibly some frustrations and certainly input but nothing abnormal
  4. 4. Was there any evidence that HC Robert Saleh could outcoach the opposing HC?

• Yes, and I'd like to give a couple examples outside of the defense
    • No, there were no flashing green indications
    • Who cares, HC doesn't matter. It's only up to the OC and DC
  5. 5. Was this team going anywhere with Robert Saleh?

6. 6. The logical reason Jeff Ulbrich is Rodger's puppet is ..

• He's not, why would he be, 'he of potential HC opportunities in the future without Rodger's finger up his a$$'
    • He is, mainly because he is in awe of the Hall of Famer
    • He's easily manipulated by narcissists
    • He strongly believes that what the Jets Offense is doing is working, and believes it's not his role as HC to get involved
    • He looks up to Woody and refuses to push back, failing to recognize this might hurt future HC opportunities

55 minutes ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

First 10 to participate get an autographed copy of our very own @Joe W. Namath's book, "Steady now, hold firm to your beliefs".

Listen, winning cures everything.  I am upset with how things went down, but if we rattle off 4 straight, I will be thrilled.

This Monday nights game will be telling.  If the offense stinks as usual, we are in big trouble and the Defcon threads will begin.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Listen, winning cures everything.  I am upset with how things went down, but if we rattle off 4 straight, I will be thrilled.

This Monday nights game will be telling.  If the offense stinks as usual, we are in big trouble and the Defcon threads will begin.

k

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Nobody cares, derpy.

• Upvote 1