Chuck Clark IR

2 minutes ago, Claymation said:

Davis had 9 tackles, 6 solo, and 1 TFL. I’m not sure sucks is the way I would describe him. Only Sherwood had more tackles. 

Tackles for a secondary player means the 6 guys in front of them if not more didn’t do there job. I care way more about tackles close to the LOS and coverage for safeties. Just to say they had tackles doesn’t mean he played well.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Claymation said:

Davis had 9 tackles, 6 solo, and 1 TFL. I’m not sure sucks is the way I would describe him. Only Sherwood had more tackles. 

He may be all sorts of fast, but he sucks in coverage, and the only reason he wasn't even more exposed is Buffalo had no WRs. 

Had that one nice tackle on the blitz (his one TFL), but just isn't a starter.

So now back there it's him & Adams at safety, and if MC2 is still out on top of now Reed, and Sauce being inconsistent this season to say the least, the secondary overall could to be pretty ugly for a bit if he doesn't immediately grow some instincts.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Claymation said:

that's what you might say if you watched the boxscore the morning after the game but not the actual game 

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

He may be all sorts of fast, but he sucks in coverage, and the only reason he wasn't even more exposed is Buffalo had no WRs. 

Had that one nice tackle on the blitz (his one TFL), but just isn't a starter.

So now back there it's him & Adams at safety, and if MC2 is still out on top of now Reed, and Sauce being inconsistent this season to say the least, the secondary overall could to be pretty ugly for a bit if he doesn't immediately grow some instincts.

I never said he should start, but he was calling out coverages. He was in position to make the tackle. That’s instincts. 

A safety shouldn’t be covering anyone’s top receiver, that falls on the CBs. 

2 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Tackles for a secondary player means the 6 guys in front of them if not more didn’t do there job. I care way more about tackles close to the LOS and coverage for safeties. Just to say they had tackles doesn’t mean he played well.

The Jets had 2 tackles for loss yesterday, guess who had one of them? The Jets started playing cover 2 in the 2nd half.

Clemons had a bad game, but that’s par for the course. Quincy Williams had a poor game. Davis did not suck. Sauce is afraid to hit. Reed got flagged on multiple plays. 

oh the refs sucked.

1 hour ago, Rob Moore said:

In 6 years in Baltimore he barely missed a game.

2 years with the Jets, acl tear and high ankle sprain.

Just don’t get it.

There is nothing to get the universe is random bro 

1 hour ago, Claymation said:

I never said he should start, but he was calling out coverages. He was in position to make the tackle. That’s instincts. 

A safety shouldn’t be covering anyone’s top receiver, that falls on the CBs. 

He's the second-worst player on the Jets' back-seven.