STH's: Don't forget your 2025 1st payment is due next week.

Dcat

2 minutes ago, kmnj said:

yeah right lol

in the fine print there are all sorts of disclaimers-what I often wondered is what if woody sold or packed up and moved-what happens then

not a lawyer but i believe the contract is tied to the seat/stadium/team.

So if Woody left after this year - i believe that is the end. Now if he moves to NY, I am sure the jets would call current PSL holders and offer the ability to move up to the new stadium - more money etc.

I he went to England - all done.

The outstanding question would be if you financed the psl for 15 years with the jets and they left within that timeframe. Maybe they just wipe out the remaining balance?

1 hour ago, Green DNA said:

I'm willing to not show up if you compensate me for the cost of the tickets.  This way we can share in the protest.  Thanks in advance.

Yeah.... 

don't you love when non-STH's tell STH's what to do?

Is there anything more ludicrous and obnoxious?  I just laugh when one usual non season ticket holders here steps up to his soap box and preaches to the ticket holders.  And there is always at least one who can't resist.  So predictable.  It's a given.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Trotter said:

when i was a kid the thought of season tickets was a dream. They were a luxury, something those fortunate enough financially to afford could enjoy. Now comes 2010 and I find myself in a spot where A season tickets are avail and B with some other sacrifices I can swing.

I'm not sure the above is not unique and in fact would say prob applies to most. 

Speaking only for me I enjoy the ability to sit in the same seats in the location that works for me, be amongst the same guys for 13 years now in the new stadium and be tailgate near others who have become friends.

It is a shame that we have to come to discussions around giving up something we worked hard for whether ourselves or to hand to our children as a means of sending a message to Woody and the rest of his clan.

Selfishly I do not want to give up those enjoyments to send a message which is not going to be effective anyway. 

So I absorb the increases put up with the horrible product and take losses on a frequent basis when I can't attend.

Stupid - maybe - and perhaps someday that will change but for right now - there has to be hope - right?

Hello darkness my old friend.

In the end, what are you leaving your kids really? A legacy of crap.

Save the money, if you REALLY have to attend a game, buy them on stubhub

17 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Yeah.... 

Is there anything more ludicrous and obnoxious?  I just laugh when one usual non season ticket holders here steps up to his soap box and preaches to the ticket holders.  And there is always at least one who can't resist.  So predictable.  It's a given.

Since your willingness to hand Woody Johnson your money despite horrid results and him literally laughing at you is a non-zero part of the reason this franchise is in this mess at this point, I have no remorse for ripping on STH's who still refuse to at least consider giving them up.

You can still go to games without season tickets.  No one is preventing you.  You can probably sit near your desired location for a much cheaper price.  I find that even more ludicrous if you indeed think that somehow isn't an option.  

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Yeah.... 

No one is ridiculing or making fun of those, like yourself, who spend not only your hard-earned cash but your valuable time to schlep your way to the game only to be disappointed over and over again. And now Woody wants to charge even more. 14 years and counting...

In the end, i respect your "fandom". Easy for me to say from a distance. I would have been a season-ticket owner if i live in the area.

But one thing is for sure, Woody doesn't deserve fans like you.

11 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

In the end, what are you leaving your kids really? A legacy of crap.

Save the money, if you REALLY have to attend a game, buy them on stubhub

it is not so much about leaving  - i have seats that i consider to be very good - at least for me. the chance of getting those seats back even in the worst of times is not likely.

So it is more being able to hold onto something i feel is worth it even though from a value perspective it is worthless. 

4 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Sell them for whatever you can get.

It's better than having to spend more time and money driving down there, paying for concessions, waiting in line to piss, and sitting through another 3 hr comedy of failure, no?

image.png.efd003f4d43eeb5ef58aeef76d0385c0.png