DraftDaddy Chat Transcript

Maxman

Veddy good, thanks.

Bit made a great and valid point about FB no longer being a premium position. Kids in college generally prefer not to play there for that reason. They do better if they can make it as a LB. DJ Williams is a perfect example.

just read the transcript. great job by bit & r44 as always. excellent job by smizzy as well.I think young is eventually gonna surprise the league when he gets his shot in the nfl. I do not want to see the jets draft him however, just a gut feeling

good point about the 40 times-that was Lefty Larry's big thing that used to drive me crazy on Matt's board before he left along with Westside

if it was up to me the athletes would run 40s in full pads after being drenched in rain for about 10 minutes. That would spice up the combine a bit!

if it was up to me the athletes would run 40s in full pads after being drenched in rain for about 10 minutes. That would spice up the combine a bit!

Sounds like a weird fetish you have. :)

some newbie put a link to this transcript up on JI (in the main forum no less!) and it came out like this:

"hey everyone check out the great chat from draftdaddy!

http://www.*********.com/whatever=123"

after about 6 wisecracking posts they deleted the thread. Lol - and no it wasn't me i've never nor will ever use another username.

maybe Max can ask his gal to put back the link

some newbie put a link to this transcript up on JI (in the main forum no less!) and it came out like this:

"hey everyone check out the great chat from draftdaddy!

http://www.*********.com/whatever=123"

after about 6 wisecracking posts they deleted the thread. Lol - and no it wasn't me i've never nor will ever use another username.

A jetnation.com reference and a draft transcript both being posted on the Landing Script. I think that server is about to blow UP.

:P

Archived