Bad Blood

jets526

Naa... actually I am from Gang Green and I was just checking out the other sites..

That's cool. TGG.com is cool with this place. The Dooshsprayer prefers to keep his members at the same intelectual level as himself at JI, hence all the idiots.

The gang green rocks. When they were upgrading their server we binded. Petro has been good to us here and there is no beef at all (that I am aware of) between the 2 sites.

uhhhh do you mean bonded? if it is binded ... i think this really needs to be kept to yourself, you tart!

:lol:

The gang green rocks. When they were upgrading their server we bonded. Petro has been good to us here and there is no beef at all (that I am aware of) between the 2 sites.

Max, ifispent an hour of my time and write a one page "what is the rivalry all about?" woudyou place it on its own tab like aus of styleso that we can drect these questions thataway for now on?

Max, ifispent an hour of my time and write a one page "what is the rivalry all about?" woudyou place it on its own tab like aus of styleso that we can drect these questions thataway for now on?

Yes. I would edit it to remove the curses. Then I would add it to our F.A.Q.

Get cracking boy...

:P

I think that is a faboo idea, DK! I'm guessing that Max says 'no' though. :disgust:

Archived