Does anyone back up their ps2 games on their Desktop? (hehe)

vinnys025

Just wanted to know if anyone backs up their ps2 games on their desktop cpu's and puts it on a blank DVD-R for back up issues of course, what you and I do after backing up our games is up to the individual......

I for one have figured this whole issue out, and lets just say, I have a very large collection of ps2 games now.

If any of you want to know furthur knowledge of this, dont hesitate to PM me. I have no problem letting any of you know how to do this. If you have like 20 posts and I dont know you, then dont ask. You could be one of them.

Just wanted to know if anyone backs up their ps2 games on their desktop cpu's and puts it on a blank DVD-R for back up issues of course, what you and I do after backing up our games is up to the individual......

I for one have figured this whole issue out, and lets just say, I have a very large collection of ps2 games now.

Hey vin, how do you do it?

LL

PM me..

If any of you want to know furthur knowledge of this, dont hesitate to PM me. I have no problem letting any of you know how to do this. If you have like 20 posts and I dont know you, then dont ask. You could be one of them.

• 2 months later...

Hey Vinny, do you still need a PS2 to play them?

Archived