Vince Young

StillerPaul

Well, as it turns out, he was the first QB taken this year. I guess his wonderlic score didn't hurt him whatsoever? Alot of folks here were down on him pre-draft. I'm just wondering how ya feel about him not only going in the top 5, but being the FIRST QB taken off the board?

Well, as it turns out, he was the first QB taken this year. I guess his wonderlic score didn't hurt him whatsoever? Alot of folks here were down on him pre-draft. I'm just wondering how ya feel about him not only going in the top 5, but being the FIRST QB taken off the board?

Hey Stiller, remember all the Jets fans saying Young would drop all the way to the bottom of the 1st round?:eek:

Hey Stiller, remember all the Jets fans saying Young would drop all the way to the bottom of the 1st round?:eek:

I can't speak for others,but I knew he wouldn't drop past 10.

I still wouldn't want him as my team's QB of the future. I still can't believe the titans took him over leinart.

I look at it this way, with TEN taking both Young and Lendale White they could potentially have the biggest bust offensive duo in history. On the other hand if these 2 work out and reach their potentail then TEN will have a very formidable offense. If you ask my opinion I feel Young will bust, Lendale will have some success in a short career.

I look at it this way, with TEN taking both Young and Lendale White they could potentially have the biggest bust offensive duo in history. On the other hand if these 2 work out and reach their potentail then TEN will have a very formidable offense. If you ask my opinion I feel Young will bust, Lendale will have some success in a short career.

Booz,

That's called risk versus reward.

You should know that buddy.;)

I remember a comment by Mack Brown after the national championship game. He said they first tried changing Vince Young. When that didn't work, they just let him be himself and he did just fine.

His advice: let Vince be Vince.

The Titans may or may not follow that advice. If they do, it'll be interesting to see how he develops.

I remember a comment by Mack Brown after the national championship game. He said they first tried changing Vince Young. When that didn't work, they just let him be himself and he did just fine.

His advice: let Vince be Vince.

The Titans may or may not follow that advice. If they do, it'll be interesting to see how he develops.

You don't change his quirky, side-arm delivery. That would really screw him up.

If the Titans (Norm Chow) can correct his problem of over-striding in his delivery (which results in passes sailing high), Young will be a hell of an NFL QB.

Titans are morons and thats all I am gonna say.

Cant wait to face Vince Dumb week 1. Easy win for the Jets.

1-0

Barton, you are a complete dumbass.

Remember your comments about Mankins last year.

Why don't you just go and pull a white sock out of your drawer?

You don't change his quirky, side-arm delivery. That would really screw him up.

If the Titans (Norm Chow) can correct his problem of over-striding in his delivery (which results in passes sailing high), Young will be a hell of an NFL QB.

Great. Once that is done maybe Chow can come here and teach Pennington how to throw with "Zip".

Then Chow can get working on lowering gas prices.

Yeah, the task in front of him isn't too daunting.

Great. Once that is done maybe Chow can come here and teach Pennington how to throw with "Zip".

Then Chow can get working on lowering gas prices.

Yeah, the task in front of him isn't too daunting.

Vince Young in his NFL debut:

24/37, 367 yards, 4 TD's, 0 INT's, 2 rushing yards.

Wins the game in a laugher, 35-3.;)

Archived