Alk- Titus Adams- is he decent?

faba

The 7th round pick- is he a wasted pick or does he have a chance Nebraska rooter ALk?

He was a decent DT at Nebraska but nothing spectacular. When he came in, everyone expected big things out of him but he never delivered. He might add depth on the D line but that's about it. I don't see how he fits in if the Jets go with a 3-4 defense. I wouldn't call it a wasted pick though because very few 7th. rounders make the team anyway.

He was a decent DT at Nebraska but nothing spectacular. When he came in, everyone expected big things out of him but he never delivered. He might add depth on the D line but that's about it. I don't see how he fits in if the Jets go with a 3-4 defense. I wouldn't call it a wasted pick though because very few 7th. rounders make the team anyway.

Thanks for the info- I know most 7th rounders chances of sticking are rare

Does he have the size and girth to play the nose? Or is he another guy like Pouha, last year's DT, who may also be a wasted pick?

Thanks.

Pouha had the size to play NT, he was just worthless. I don't see any way that Adams can play NT at just a shade over 300 lbs.

Pouha had the size to play NT, he was just worthless. I don't see any way that Adams can play NT at just a shade over 300 lbs.

It may be that he wasn't drafted to play NT. I thought he'd be more of a 3-4 DE who (if he develops) would take over for Kimo when he starts to decline badly.

Archived