Craig Bailey signs to wear green.

R44

Been checking the free agents for DD.com since I got back from work tonight (and before I left today)....It's been a grind, but traffic at DD.com is amazing today -- hopefully reaching 35,000 unique hits today (which will drop drastically in a few weeks), so someone has to do it :Typotux:

Jets names have been REAL tough to come by, but here is one: OLB Craig Bailey, Nevada.

I've got to admit, I know nothing about him....Bailey had 27 tackles and 4 sacks in 2005...May've started in place of injured Wolpack star OLB J.J Milian....

http://nevadawolfpack.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/bailey_craig00.html

Been checking the free agents for DD.com since I got back from work tonight (and before I left today)....It's been a grind, but traffic at DD.com is amazing today -- hopefully reaching 35,000 unique hits today (which will drop drastically in a few weeks), so someone has to do it :Typotux:

Jets names have been REAL tough to come by, but here is one: OLB Craig Bailey, Nevada.

I've got to admit, I know nothing about him....Bailey had 27 tackles and 4 sacks in 2005...May've started in place of injured Wolpack star OLB J.J Milian....

http://nevadawolfpack.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/bailey_craig00.html

In Tannenbaum's interview with M & MD, when asked who/how many UDFA's the Jets signed and if they got the ones he wanted he said the Jets signed "too many"....

r44 your tireless effort is appreciated not only by me but by people all over the nation... and world. You the man. :Typotux:

Bit, have you guys considered adding forums over at DD.com? I bet you could land a lot of registered users. I know I would probably check that as often as I do these.

Bit, have you guys considered adding forums over at DD.com? I bet you could land a lot of registered users. I know I would probably check that as often as I do these.

That's a great idea. In fact I'm sure you could backstab Max and company by getting some hottie to go around Jetnation and secretly tell them to leave this shipwreck. I don't know if it's ever been done before but I'm sure it'd work.

Archived