Welcome sirlancemehlot

NJ

Hey Lance - welcome to JN. Too many people like McCareins here so your input is vital. Seriously, it's a great board (although theres currently a small family squable going on) I look forward to bantering with you.

Jeez, I'm still getting the hang of things around here--didn't know the Jetlounge situation vs. the Jets-NFL forum deal. Thanks to the welcoming committee (especially NEWJET, who repectfully disagrees with me on all things J-Mac). Still, thanks to the handful of you who've acknowledged this new member. Having a member acknowledged always makes a fellow's day.

Jeez, I'm still getting the hang of things around here--didn't know the Jetlounge situation vs. the Jets-NFL forum deal. Thanks to the welcoming committee (especially NEWJET, who repectfully disagrees with me on all things J-Mac). Still, thanks to the handful of you who've acknowledged this new member. Having a member acknowledged always makes a fellow's day.

Don't feel bad, we are still trying to get the hang of things around here as well!

Archived