Canes-Sabres winner will take Cup home

SouthernJet

Too bad for Carolina the Sabres will win. :D

I may be coming down from Buffalo for this one, hell most of the people in the building will be rooting for the Sabres anyway. Why not make the road trip down and join them!

I may be coming down from Buffalo for this one, hell most of the people in the building will be rooting for the Sabres anyway. Why not make the road trip down and join them!

You mean the people in Carolina?

If that's what you are implying, you are in for a surprise. The fanbase of the Hurricanes here is huge. The RBC Center will be rockin, I can guarantee that.

You mean the people in Carolina?

If that's what you are implying, you are in for a surprise. The fanbase of the Hurricanes here is huge. The RBC Center will be rockin, I can guarantee that.

Jetheelz is right on the money here. Some Canadians who feel that Canada holds the best hockey environments have made the trip to the RBC Center expecting to find apathetic fans arrive only to find an intense, passionate fanbase that fills up the building every night without fail. A Toronto Maple Leaf writer said that it was one of the best environments he'd ever been in for hockey. And that means a lot, coming from that demographic.

Carolina takes the series in 6.

WTF?

Totally ignorant statement

IMO there are no teams left that can beat buffalo 4 times in a 7 game series, Everyone remeber how Buffalo was supposed to crumbled to the mighty Senators, how exactly did that work out? The Oilers don't scare me at all nor do the Ducks.

IMO there are no teams left that can beat buffalo 4 times in a 7 game series, Everyone remeber how Buffalo was supposed to crumbled to the mighty Senators, how exactly did that work out? The Oilers don't scare me at all nor do the Ducks.

ya, canes, sabres best 'new nhl' teams out there,,, i thoink canes pretty much owned the sabres durin reg season though,,,

So did Ottawa, the playoffs are a whole new animal, I completely agree about Carolina and Buffalo being the best 'new' teams.

BTW last game we played against Carolina, 4-0 Buffalo, Biron with the SO.

ya, canes, sabres best 'new nhl' teams out there,,, i thoink canes pretty much owned the sabres durin reg season though,,,

So did Ottawa, the playoffs are a whole new animal, I completely agree about Carolina and Buffalo being the best 'new' teams.

BTW last game we played against Carolina, 4-0 Buffalo, Biron with the SO.

uh ya, but come on , last game of season, they were itchin to get a few rounds of golf in before playoffs,,

canes have 8 players with 5 or more points, only 2 with 10 or more.

Sabres have 10 players with 5 or more points, 4 with 10 or more.

Sabres have 2 players with a negative +/- , soupy and fitzy both at -1.

Canes have 10 players with a negative rating....

canes have 8 players with 5 or more points, only 2 with 10 or more.

Sabres have 10 players with 5 or more points, 4 with 10 or more.

Sabres have 2 players with a negative +/- , soupy and fitzy both at -1.

Canes have 10 players with a negative rating....

well they did face 2 very good goalies in broduer and montreal rookie

You're aware that most of the Carolina transplants are from the Detroit/Windsor area, right? Which means they love their hockey (mostly the ones from Windsor). And they had a guy there to embrace, former Wing Aaron Ward. And then they fell in love with the team. So, if the Wings were to play there, it'd be more split. But Buffalo? Their fanbase extends to Syracuse, and that's about it. Maybe Albany.

Edmonton Buffalo final is good for me- the Ducks- no California team should be allowed to win for all the people out there that do not care about hockey

Faba, I think N Cal cares more than S Cal.

Was in SF when the Sharks made the playoffs a few years back and it seemed like the whole Bay Area was cheering for them, not just San Jose.

d

Faba, I think N Cal cares more than S Cal.

Was in SF when the Sharks made the playoffs a few years back and it seemed like the whole Bay Area was cheering for them, not just San Jose.

d

I am being sarcastic here but as a lifelong hockey fan it rubs me the wrong way to see a team out there possibly win instead of established hockey town

I am being sarcastic here but as a lifelong hockey fan it rubs me the wrong way to see a team out there possibly win instead of established hockey town

Do you think Vancouver is an established hockey town?

It doesn't have the history of the original 6 or 12, but every game is sold out, the fans go crazy and you're lucky, I mean lucky if you only have to pay face value to get tix from someone.

Do you think Vancouver is an established hockey town?

It doesn't have the history of the original 6 or 12, but every game is sold out, the fans go crazy and you're lucky, I mean lucky if you only have to pay face value to get tix from someone.

Canada is hockey- to me that is a given

I agree completely Carolina Buffalo is a great series, as I said they're the only team that scares me. Everybody Else, Edmonton or anaheim, we can beat fairly easily.

McGraw38, the series is going to be a great one no doubt about it.

Both teams involved are performing with alot of heart and emotion.

Would not be shocked if it went 7 games

Archived