How bout dem Cavs?

Don't really give 2 ****s if Stormy or anyone calls me a "Bandwagon jumper" for wanting the Cavs to win it all now that the Knicks have been long out of any playoff talk for months and months. I've always loved LeBron and I'm glad to see he's stepping up in the playoffs. 3-2 going to Cleveland. Bye Bye Pissers is very close to happening.

Plus, everyone wants to see LeBron vs Wade.

Not only do the Cavs have Bron Bron

Why have sports nicknames gone down the tubes, you ask? Perfect example above.

124, how many different teams will you choose to root for this season? I think your personal record is somewhere in the realm of 6 for one sport. You may have broken it during the course of the NHL and NBA playoffs. And yes, you are a filthy bandwagon jumper.

124, how many different teams will you choose to root for this season? I think your personal record is somewhere in the realm of 6 for one sport. You may have broken it during the course of the NHL and NBA playoffs. And yes, you are a filthy bandwagon jumper.

I second.

Jetfan80, so a bandwagon jumper is one who roots for another team to win it all only when they're team is elimnated and when they dislike the other teams? Oh okay, I get it.

Haha, you're an idiot. You cannot tell me you havn't hoped / cheered for another team besides your own to win it all when your team was eliminated. Infact, I perfectly remember you wanting the Eagles to kill the Patriots in Super Bowl 38.

Jetfan80, so a bandwagon jumper is one who roots for another team to win it all only when they're team is elimnated and when they dislike the other teams? Oh okay, I get it.

Haha, you're an idiot. You cannot tell me you havn't hoped / cheered for another team besides your own to win it all when your team was eliminated. Infact, I perfectly remember you wanting the Eagles to kill the Patriots in Super Bowl 38.

When I rooted for the Eagles to beat the Patriots, I was still a Jets fan saying it.

You, on the other hand, seem to not care at all about the Knicks and their inability to be competitive. You've jumped from team to team over the course of the last 3 weeks. It's pathetic.

When I rooted for the Eagles to beat the Patriots, I was still a Jets fan saying it.

You, on the other hand, seem to not care at all about the Knicks and their inability to be competitive. You've jumped from team to team over the course of the last 3 weeks. It's pathetic.

Again, you're the moron.

I do care about the Knicks, but I don't have to make a thread about them everyday do I? No. I care about the Knicks as much as any Knick fan but most Knicks fan do see that it's pointless to even care right now with the Isiah-Brown bull**** going on and until we find out who the coach is going to be, then we'll see what's going on.

I do care, but what Knicks news aside from the Brown firing is going on right now to talk about? Nothing.

I do care, but what Knicks news aside from the Brown firing is going on right now to talk about? Nothing.

That doesn't give you reason to talk endlessly about OTHER teams and trying to latch onto their success. You're like a leech.

Oh, and the derogatory comments directed at me are really making you look intelligent. Just so you know.

That doesn't give you reason to talk endlessly about OTHER teams and trying to latch onto their success. You're like a leech.

Oh, and the derogatory comments directed at me are really making you look intelligent. Just so you know.

Just so you know, it's the playoffs. You're supposed to talk about the playoffs.

Archived