OTA's.......

Brenjetsfan

from Nashville......hehehehehe

Rookies..OTAs

05/21/06

We finished our first OTA workouts with the rookies last week. It's always neat to see all the young guys come in. A lot of wide eyes, a lot of guys trying to size up the whole NFL experience. It doesn't seem like it was too long ago that I had the same feelings going on in my head. It is an exciting time though, for both the rookies and vets, it's another reminder of how close the season is. As for individual players, no one really stood out, though Vince Young did take his first snaps with the first unit. Lendale White watched from the sidelines, but don't know why. I have gotten a firm grasp on what we are doing offensively, but I have slipped a couple of times using Jets calls in pass protection...it won't take much longer for that to change. Well, we have more OTA this week, more rooks to check out. God Bless

from Nashville......hehehehehe

Rookies..OTAs

05/21/06

We finished our first OTA workouts with the rookies last week. It's always neat to see all the young guys come in. A lot of wide eyes, a lot of guys trying to size up the whole NFL experience. It doesn't seem like it was too long ago that I had the same feelings going on in my head. It is an exciting time though, for both the rookies and vets, it's another reminder of how close the season is. As for individual players, no one really stood out, though Vince Young did take his first snaps with the first unit. Lendale White watched from the sidelines, but don't know why. I have gotten a firm grasp on what we are doing offensively, but I have slipped a couple of times using Jets calls in pass protection...it won't take much longer for that to change. Well, we have more OTA this week, more rooks to check out. God Bless

You got any OTA reports from Alex Stapanovich or Melvin Fowler or Jammal Jackson. We might as well read all the reports from non Jet players.

Archived