JetNation Heavy Hitters League

Smizzy

For the Elite FF players on the board, . If you have played in a JN or JI FF league with me,Pm me to inquire about a spot. this league will be Invite only

It will be the best of the best and 1st prize will nab 5K Vbookie points and bragging rights for the yr!

7 spots left so get those Pm's in!

Draft will be WED Sept. 6th @ 11pm

For the Elite FF players on the board, . If you have played in a JN or JI FF league with me,Pm me to inquire about a spot. this league will be Invite only

It will be the best of the best and 1st prize will nab 5K Vbookie points and bragging rights for the yr!

10 spots left so get those Pm's in!

Draft will be FRI Sept. 1st @ 7:30pm

Dearest Engelbert:

The Jets are playing a game at that time. Granted it is the final pre-season game. But I fear your target market might be a wee bit distracted.

Now if you wanted to be in this league alone with Verde, Garb and Greengal....then my bad. I shouldn't have said anything.

:P

Hey, I'm kind of heavy. Just a bit overweight. Not like Smizzy overweight, but overweight and heavy nonetheless. Do I get to be in the league? If not, I won't hold it against you in the VIP lounge. Just note that you have to click my signature to get there from now on.

This league is being hand picked for the best possible competition. Do NOT take any hard feeling if you do not get chosen to be in this league. ALL THE WINNERS from last yrs league will get an invite and all the winners from our 5 JN fantasy leagues will get an invite next yr.

Who was Team BlackMamba's last yr???

:yahoo: how does a person enter the contest

7 spots left so get those Pm's in!

Draft will be WED Sept. 6th @ 11pm

Archived