Let's get an Italy/France World Cup bet going...

NIGHT STALKER

Not me.

My lasting memory of the World Cup is some Italian "tripping" over an Aussie player 3 yards in front of him to get receive a penalty kick with no time left.

The Italian side is full of pretty boys who if you breathe on them will fall over.

Viva Le France! (In soccer only)

Not me.

My lasting memory of the World Cup is some Italian "tripping" over an Aussie player 3 yards in front of him to get receive a penalty kick with no time left.

The Italian side is full of pretty boys who if you breathe on them will fall over.

Yes, that was a low-point of this WC. Then again, the french are as bad. They (and the french media) made a big fuss about the portugese players being "divers" before the game, even though they themselves are as bad. They won one game on a dive from Henry (where he pretended to have been hit in the face...nowhere close) and then beat Portugal by a very cheap penalty. Yes, the guy touched Henry's leg, but he kept his balance, and footing. Until he saw that the ball was too far away...and threw himself to the ground and started yelling. Lets face it... the two most defensive minded teams, who've gotten this far by help of referee's are the final two. I'm not even going to watch the final. I think I'll watch the game for third place instead. Germany vs Portugal. Good match-up.

Not me.

Oh come on. The ausi went down and stuck his legs up in the air when Grosso was nearing the goal. Serves him right for getting a PK, it was a stupid defensive play. France and every other team take dives, its the name of the game and if you dont take dives and try to cause some penaltys you're a stupid team.

Soccer dives and flops are disgusting and ultra wimpy. If it's an intregal part of the sport - well, no wonder the USA hates soccer. Screw soccer. Thank God this world cup crap only happens every four years.

I'm willing to put 350 of my vcash on the French. Where do I place my wager?

VBookie is temp. out of business.

Max has to fix it.

It probably won't be back up until Saturday, Sunday or even next week.:Cuss:

I'm willing to put 350 of my vcash on the French. Where do I place my wager?

Wow, a whole 350...I'm willing to put 10 G's of my vCash on Italia...not to get political, but the French can stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

If you look up the term "you go first" in some kind of catch phrase book, I'll bet the rest of my vCash (that's 8 more G's) the country of France takes up cover to cover.

Wow, a whole 350...I'm willing to put 10 G's of my vCash on Italia...not to get political, but the French can stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

If you look up the term "you go first" in some kind of catch phrase book, I'll bet the rest of my vCash (that's 8 more G's) the country of France takes up cover to cover.

F the Italians! When that bloke "tripped" over Lucas Neill with no time left in the Aussie game I made the decision that the Italians have no right to win the World Cup. Go Zidane and the French. Viva La France!

Not for nothing, but the Aussies fought in all those Wars as well. I hold no grudge against the French.

F the Italians! When that bloke "tripped" over Lucas Neill with no time left in the Aussie game I made the decision that the Italians have no right to win the World Cup. Go Zidane and the French. Viva La France!

Not for nothing, but the Aussies fought in all those Wars as well. I hold no grudge against the French.

Good for you! And I say F UCK the French...I guess we have a different set of opinions. Side note...I have a lot of Aussie brothers that I fought along side of. This has nothing to do with Australia and the USA.

Archived