HR by Giambi lifts Yankees to series sweep of Rangers

JetNation

Not exactly POTW material there......but I'll cut you some slack. I watched the last two innings of the game last night and it must have been a pretty exciting and satisfying win for you all (Yankees fans.)

So, the Bosox' division lead is 1.5.....ah, this is going to be fun.

Not exactly POTW material there......but I'll cut you some slack. I watched the last two innings of the game last night and it must have been a pretty exciting and satisfying win for you all (Yankees fans.)

So, the Bosox' division lead is 1.5.....ah, this is going to be fun.

Garb, do you ever wear out your lips from sucking so much @ss? I mean you couldnt be a bigger self-hating Red Sox fan. I dont even think you should be considered a Red Sox fan after all. There are no real fans in Red Sox Nation (if you have 8 bucks by the way, I can get ya a membership bracelet) that would ever post the lunacy that u just posted.

The only thing that will be "fun" is watching the Yankees fall short of another title. Could your posts be any more gut-wrenching?

Garb, do you ever wear out your lips from sucking so much @ss? I mean you couldnt be a bigger self-hating Red Sox fan. I dont even think you should be considered a Red Sox fan after all. There are no real fans in Red Sox Nation (if you have 8 bucks by the way, I can get ya a membership bracelet) that would ever post the lunacy that u just posted.

The only thing that will be "fun" is watching the Yankees fall short of another title. Could your posts be any more gut-wrenching?

Feeling a little edgy? I detect some squirming in your post...as I predicted in another post, Sux will fold like a summer beach chair after Labor Day. But, until that time, they'll keep it close so you fans can feel a little wanted.

WHAT!?!?! THE MAN HIT A HR TO START THE RALLY AND GET THEM BACK IN THE GAME!!! HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY RIP THE GUY!!!! NOT TO MENTION HE MADE SOME GREAT PLAYS AT 3RD BASE!!!

THIS MUST BE A JOKE!!

Zippy, who's butt would I be kissing? Just stating a fact. I watched the last two innings of the game and it was an exciting win for the Yankee fans. The division race is heating up. Competition is fun. Makes every game so much more compelling. Scoreboard watching. Wildcard scenerios. Heart-thumping ninth inning rally's. It's part of the "fun." Did anyone really think either the Yankees or the Sox were going to run away with the division?

BTW - an eight dollar plastic braclet that proclaims that I am a member of RSN is lame and further proof as to why Larry Lucchino is the devil.

Archived