Chad Pennington

Barton

He is a piece of trash, as evidence by his pathetic 3-13 record against good defensive teams.

wow what insight, u've gotta love a pats fan.. well some more than others anyways. I can see u sitting there in your computer chair typing like a big bad man.. "ya ya I'm gonna call him TRASH!" then reclining in your chair, grabbing your tube of ruby red lipstick, pouting your lips while Looking at your lifesize Tom Brady Cut out next to your bed,thinking to yourself, yep I told him.

Leave the Poor Soul alone. Its one of those days where they have

locked him in the basement so he's a little irritable.

Dude, isn't it time to go fed your glue horse?

BTW, his right front leg looks like a spaghetti noodle.

What's the horses name?

wow what insight, u've gotta love a pats fan.. well some more than others anyways. I can see u sitting there in your computer chair typing like a big bad man.. "ya ya I'm gonna call him TRASH!" then reclining in your chair, grabbing your tube of ruby red lipstick, pouting your lips while Looking at your lifesize Tom Brady Cut out next to your bed,thinking to yourself, yep I told him.

Will you guys relax.

The "trash" comment came from TheShow's initial post.

I just paraphrased my response to match what he said.

• 1 year later...
The sooner the Jets realize they are wasting their time with this guy the better off this franchise will be.

Enuff of Chad Pennington. His arm cannot get stronger after 2 surgeries.

His arm will only be as weak as last year or probably even weaker.

And I dont wanna hear sh#t about how he is a leader, accurate and has great field awareness!

That is all BS.

Accuracy? Sure, when all you do is throw short dink and dunk passes, how about accuracy on 20 yard outs, or throws down the sideline?

Field Awareness? Are you kidding me? Its not 2002 anymore! He has struggled year after year with reading defenses, and often misses wide open receivers. His awareness is average at best, and he has absolutely no clue how to slide in the poclet to buy an extra split second to complete a pass.

Leader?? Do leaders laugh on the field after a heartbreaking playoff game???

We are wasting our time on this guy! A complete waste of a training camp spot.

He's taking away snaps from QBs who actually have the skills to play in this league like Ramsey and Clemens.

Does anybody out there actually beleive a QB with a weak arm coming off 2 shoulder surgerys can lead the Jets to an 8-8 record let alone a superbowl?

Gimme a break, this guy is a complete waste of friggen time and we should just cut the fricking waste of space as soon as the clock strikes midnight!

Chad Pennington sucks and has absolutely no future on this team or any other team.

BUMP

Hey Barton? Why do you care about Chad so much? Unless Mangini reads your posts... its all meaningless...

So lets just get max to close down the whole message board, because unless Mangini reads it, its all meaningless.

Great logic, sparky.

Archived