according to Pat/Soxfan, I know nothing about baseball

Matt39

no dude...youre a regular baseball encyclopedia...

go ahead, tell us how Mariano sucks "against" good teams after blowing 2 straight saves to the Red Sox, an outstanding hitting team and a team he has faced a gazillion times during the past 10 years. By the way, the Yankees have been playing 8 innings of baseball for the last decade while the rest of us poor saps have been playing 9 innings thanks to Mariano.

go ahead, Yankee homer/baseball genius, get on Mariano's case while other Yankee homers kiss the ground he walks on.

So the BoSox own him...they own lots of good pitchers, and the Yanks will go as far as only Mariano takes them.

go ahead, tell us how Mariano sucks "against" good teams after blowing 2 straight saves to the Red Sox, an outstanding hitting team and a team he has faced a gazillion times during the past 10 years. By the way, the Yankees have been playing 8 innings of baseball for the last decade while the rest of us poor saps have been playing 9 innings thanks to Mariano.

go ahead, Yankee homer/baseball genius, get on Mariano's case while other Yankee homers kiss the ground he walks on.

So the BoSox own him...they own lots of good pitchers, and the Yanks will go as far as only Mariano takes them.

& the sox only go as far as Foulke takes them. Id rather have Mo.

yes, bud...Mariano against teams that have bats makes me nervous. The Sox have his number. Torre needs to man up and cut his losses.

Since when are you a Yankee apologist?

Coming from someone who seems to enjoy Munson died in a plane crash, is about equal to me saying I was rooting for Francona to get that heart attack today.

see...you misunderstood me. I said basically that since Thurmond had to unfortunately die in a plane crash, he might as well have taken Bob with him

well then

I must not be in that select group of "elite" yankee fans.

Jimmy Fallon is a Yankee fan. Thats why it was sacrilege that he was allowed on the hallowed field after Game 4 of the WS. The fact that he got the STL crowd to chant "wicked pissah" was even more gut-wrenching.

F Jimmy Fallon.

did not know that

Oh, no, Fallon is a piece of sh*t. Real Sox fans (actual card-carrying members of RSN) are boycotting this Farrelly Bros movie. They should know better than to cast this guy.

Yea ....Johnny Damon would be better.

You guys are a ******* joke. The only card they carry up in boston is the masshole card. You have 2.

Anyone remember when Jet\Bosox got Ramiro Mendoza confused with Mariano Rivera?

The Sox had just signed Ramiro and he was all excited bragging about the World Series dominance of the wrong player.

Anyone remember when Jet\Bosox got Ramiro Mendoza confused with Mariano Rivera?

The Sox had just signed Ramiro and he was all excited bragging about the World Series dominance of the wrong player.

Bosox lies so much, he doesn't know what stories he tells anymore :^o

I do not deny that the whole Rivera/Mendoza thing happened. Believe it or not...I still get those guys confused. Not because of the huge gap between their abilities...but because the names sound so damn similiar.

I heard Mad Dog talking about the money career postseason stats of Mariano, calling him Mendoza and took it for what it was worth...which is of course JACK SH*T coming from Dog.

He screwed me on that one, big time! There was egg on my face (insert JonEJet's wife joke here) after all was said and done.

But at least I didnt backpedal from my original dumbass comment like all of you do constantly

Archived