Pop Quiz!

NIGHT STALKER

It is not surprising that Mangini wants players that can think on the field and know what to do in different situations. Pure physical skills are not the end-all in to how productive you are

Camp Notes

Mike Nugent got the day started with a bang. As time ran out during the first last minute situation, Nugent needed to connect on a field goal from 57 yards out to get the lead. Not only did the second-year kicker successfully do so, the uprights he kicked through were the thinner practice posts

I'd like to know what Nuge was doing this offseason, 57 yards out with room to spare is pretty sick.

what are you SAYING Raffy you KNOW we wasted a second round pick on this guy-oh BTW any reports on how Martin Gramatica and the other nobody are doing this summer trying to replace the best kicker in a generation up there?

what are you SAYING Raffy you KNOW we wasted a second round pick on this guy-oh BTW any reports on how Martin Gramatica and the other nobody are doing this summer trying to replace the best kicker in a generation up there?

I totally forgot about that! Oh well, I guess we'll have to deal with having a top notch kicker on our team for the next decade or so, thems the breaks!;)

Oh, BTW, the Pats fail to make the postseason this year because they lose AT LEAST 2 games dues to missed field goals and lose the head to head tie breaker for the division with the . . . .

JETS!

I totally forgot about that! Oh well, I guess we'll have to deal with having a top notch kicker on our team for the next decade or so, thems the breaks!;)

Oh, BTW, the Pats fail to make the postseason this year because they lose AT LEAST 2 games dues to missed field goals and lose the head to head tie breaker for the division with the . . . .

JETS!

I see New England as a .500 team from what I'm looking at as far as offensive weapons are concerned

I posted thier WR's corps the other day.Corey Dillon is almost done-Maroney?who knows.Without that clutch kicker last year they were a possible 8-8 team.Who's gonna make the last second 48 yarder to win the game this year?

Archived