DU vs UND NCAA Hockey Championship

The Gun Of Bavaria

Anyone get a chane to watch it? Of course I like the HD portion of the coverage, but that was an excellent game and made me realize just how little I miss the NHL. Great moves, great plays, shots and hits.

DU's goalie was standing on his head.

Anyone see the replay of that boarding between the 2 from last month?

This was enjoyable to finally watch some hockey- I caught some of it last night- Denver's goalie Mannino is only a freshman too I think.

Yeah Mannino is from Farmington Hills, about 20 minutes west of here. He's getting a lot of attention right now. He'll get some looks from GMs now that's for sure.

Yeah Mannino is from Farmington Hills, about 20 minutes west of here. He's getting a lot of attention right now. He'll get some looks from GMs now that's for sure.

Guns the North Dakota goalie Parise's brother is a high draftee of the Devils in their system and I think the father is J.P Parise of North Stars fame

Guns the North Dakota goalie Parise's brother is a high draftee of the Devils in their system and I think the father is J.P Parise of North Stars fame

UND's guy looked good as well, but his defense was lacking. Some of UND's guys forgot that they were in the title game and we taking stupid penalties.

Archived