Rain tonight?

4HCrew

Rain makes it better.

At least we know it's still on, 4H.

Rain & Beer, yum. Better hit our shots quickly, haha.

It also said Partly Cloudy @ The Meadowlands till 1 then from 1-9, Scattered TStorms but mostly Sunny.

I'm bringing my buddy who just moved here full time from Oklahoma about 2 months ago...boy I bet he's never done a Football game in the rain.

Please Hackett I have tailgated in rain, snow,cold and hot...we are true, we are real, we are stupid, we are Jets fans!!

But did you go into the cold drizzle of a 3-12 team playing a useless game and stay the entire game through last year?

The traffic was pretty light going home that night! :)

BZ

But did you go into the cold drizzle of a 3-12 team playing a useless game and stay the entire game through last year?

The traffic was pretty light going home that night! :)

BZ

I stayed there for the entire game BZ, me and JetMoses, although he left after the 3rd...I was there till 0:00.

Also, how many of you did 03 Pittsburgh in that freakin' snow? That was the one game that year that I was up in 3 FREAKIN 20 so I couldn't be in the lower, I got to be colder. I couldn't even go down to 124 because he had sold the tickets for that game it was just going to be 4 of us up in 320 together. Now we do the 1 320 game in September or 1st or 2nd week of October to prevent that. NOW THAT was a true fan day. I was there for every second.

I did the snow game vs Pitts when the parking lot was a blizzard not to mention a ghost town... by the third quarter while being surrounded by Steeler fans moved down behind Jets bench and got some chuckles out of Matt Walters. As for last year vs the Bills that was the first game I missed in 10 years and it was primarily due to my massive hang over from new years and the fact I wanted Herm to swallow his whistle

I stayed there for the entire game BZ, me and JetMoses, although he left after the 3rd...I was there till 0:00.

Also, how many of you did 03 Pittsburgh in that freakin' snow? That was the one game that year that I was up in 3 FREAKIN 20 so I couldn't be in the lower, I got to be colder. I couldn't even go down to 124 because he had sold the tickets for that game it was just going to be 4 of us up in 320 together. Now we do the 1 320 game in September or 1st or 2nd week of October to prevent that. NOW THAT was a true fan day. I was there for every second.

124, So was I

I stay till 0:00 on every game. Not going to change that. I pay a pretty penny to see the Jets and only get 10 shots at it a year. I am not going to miss the lowest of lows or the highest of highs.

I think the worse was with a friend of mine a few years back in the rain/sleet/cold against the Colts. We were getting ass handed to us and that made it colder.

BZ

One of my worst moments was a Sunday night game in the Kotite era vs the Raiders when that jacka$$ put Vance Joseph a qb turned cb on TIM BROWN!! Needless to say it as something like 42-10 and I stayed for the whole game to only get tormented by the thousands of Raiders fans and there "Here we go Raiders" chant.

As soon as I woke up this morning, I groaned. There's no cover where we sit, and I hate getting butt slosh. I can wee myself and accomplish the same thing. At least that's warm and pleasant - especially at a December game.

EDIT:

Needless to say it as something like 42-10 and I stayed for the whole game to only get tormented by the thousands of Raiders fans and there "Here we go Raiders" chant.

HAAAAH, thanks for that. Another quirky notch in the belt at JETSWORLD. It was brutal. My only comfort was yelling, "Who dressed you?!" to a Raiders fan sitting in front of me. Now excuse me while I go pull out my arm hair.

There's no cover where we sit, and I hate getting butt slosh. I can wee myself and accomplish the same thing. At least that's warm and pleasant - especially at a December game.

Look at the bright side. At least you don't have to make trips to the mens room. Its like going in the pool.

Archived