Boston ...PSN!!!!!!Pathetic Sawx Nation

JonEJet

Oh....and I hope the Yanks soak this up......should motivate them to bring home #27 :win:

The fact that the Yanks need motivation is a sign of how far away they are from the teams of the late 90's.

Jeter is motivated and is chomping at the bit. Do any of the other Yankees, save for Sheff maybe, have that intensity? I don't see it.

That entire team looks to be just 'going through the motions.'

Blah Blah Blah

Listening to you Yankmees and Blow Sox fan every year is like listening to Rosanne Barr sing the national anthem.

We can talk about the Ti-Girls and the great start that Bonderman had yesterday. If you like.

First things first:

JonEJinx...F you for starting this thread, you fat b@stard. And the way the Mighty Red Sox have jumped all over inadequate Yankee pitching early and kept chipping away for the rest of the game...you'd think it was Game 7 all over again. Moose shows his age once again, another boot by A-hole, as the season series is all tied up (like I said it would be before the season.) And is there any doubt that YOU jinxed Carl Pavano directly (and you are the root cause of him getting drilled on the side of the grill) with that ballwashing thread title something like "Everyone wants to be a Yankee!" When will you learn to keep your mouth shut??? I hope never!!!

Now, on to Gun of Bavaria:

Dude, you really wanna talk Tigers baseball on this thread? Ok, I'll play along. Think they'll lose 120 games this year?

First things first:

JonEJinx...F you for starting this thread, you fat b@stard. And the way the Mighty Red Sox have jumped all over inadequate Yankee pitching early and kept chipping away for the rest of the game...you'd think it was Game 7 all over again. Moose shows his age once again, another boot by A-hole, as the season series is all tied up (like I said it would be before the season.) And is there any doubt that YOU jinxed Carl Pavano directly (and you are the root cause of him getting drilled on the side of the grill) with that ballwashing thread title something like "Everyone wants to be a Yankee!" When will you learn to keep your mouth shut??? I hope never!!!

Now, on to Gun of Bavaria:

Dude, you really wanna talk Tigers baseball on this thread? Ok, I'll play along. Think they'll lose 120 games this year?

Hey PussE

Another pathetic post by another Boston LOSER

Did you get your ring today? The rest of PSN gor theirs

Oh...and BlowSawx

F-You Too....you little PussE girl

With all the unfunny, gratuitous cursing...you're rapidly becoming the Dice Clay of this board, JonE.

No cursing

Just throwing stones at the local internet know-it-all

Oh.....did you get your ring too? Everyone else in New England go theirs

What a pathetic display.....had to hand every living member in the entire organiation for the past 86 years of failures.

Thankfully I'm a Yankee fan...most of us have had generations of family members that sported victory cigars

I wonder how many life-long Red Sawx fans were born after 1918...through 2004 and never ever had a championship in their entire feeble Sawx rooting existance?

Hundreds of thousands?

Millions?

All born, and dead without a championship.

Ooooof....would suck to be a Sawx fan [-o<

Hey BoSawx...know any of those "lifers?" #-o

No cursing

Just throwing stones at the local internet know-it-all

Oh.....did you get your ring too? Everyone else in New England go theirs

What a pathetic display.....had to hand every living member in the entire organiation for the past 86 years of failures.

Thankfully I'm a Yankee fan...most of us have had generations of family members that sported victory cigars

I wonder how many life-long Red Sawx fans were born after 1918...through 2004 and never ever had a championship in their entire feeble Sawx rooting existance?

Hundreds of thousands?

Millions?

All born, and dead without a championship.

Ooooof....would suck to be a Sawx fan [-o<

Hey BoSawx...know any of those "lifers?" #-o

There are future diehard Yankee fans that were born back in 2001 who will go their entire lives without a championship.

You guys really don't know how to act...

Talk about living in the past....you'd think is was October again

500 something rigns....PATHETIC :roll:

Not for nothing, but during the playoff's last year against the Sox - who did the Yanks have throw out the first pitch? A player from the past that put a dagger in the hearts of the Red Sox and their fans. Me thinks all teams do this "past" thing from time to time.

I agree that the ceremony was too long, but it was tasteful. I think that 86 years of anticipation kind of gives you the "green-light" for going a little over-board.

Archived