Strait.............

spjets

As per Tannenbaum, Jets just got Bobby Hamilton from Raiders for a draft pick to shore up DL. 2nd string defense looks pretty bad given how few starters the Iggles are using. No matter-between weather and ongoing roster moves, you probably cannot tell a damn thing from this mess of an exhibition. Would like to see better pass protection and better run-stopping. Not sure you can tell anything from it, but gives Mangini the chance to ream his 53 and practice squad out between now and next Sunday.And this is why you hire a guy like him as the HC.

There's a Wendy's on Route 17 that's holding an overnight slot on the drive thru window for Marco.

A nice comeback, signifying...very little. .500 preseason. Like that as unimportant as this game was in the big scheme, they managed to come back. And little things-Graham not burning some clock-weren't overlooked.

A reminder for lovers of Leinart and Young-those of you who still wax poetic about the wonders of NCAA QBs- Chang had an off-the-charts college career stats-wise, and he isn't an NFL starter.

There's a Wendy's on Route 17 that's holding an overnight slot on the drive thru window for Marco.

A nice comeback, signifying...very little. .500 preseason. Like that as unimportant as this game was in the big scheme, they managed to come back. And little things-Graham not burning some clock-weren't overlooked.

A reminder for lovers of Leinart and Young-those of you who still wax poetic about the wonders of NCAA QBs- Chang had an off-the-charts college career stats-wise, and he isn't an NFL starter.

When it is snowy, cold and windy and Brick is pancaking defenders up the field to consume clock and win the game, Jets fans will quicky forget Leinfart (Who I think sucks) and Young (who I do think will be good in time).

I must have missed that one good block. All I saw were eagles coming free off his side.

He blocked the guy coming back. He was late getting to the huddle and it really screwed them up on the next play. Houston ran for 4! Way to go Marko!!!!!!!!!

Archived