Giants Shockey talking again

faba

You apparently are willing to condemn one player (not on your team) for making a mental blunder by running out of bounds, but you wont acknowledge it when a guy on your team made a similar mistake.

When Tex said it to you, you didnt even respond to it.

That's having an agenda.

Just admit that Chad made a dumb mistake before the half, and he also has something to prove this season. Be fair. Dont be hatin.

You apparently are willing to condemn one player (not on your team) for making a mental blunder by running out of bounds, but you wont acknowledge it when a guy on your team made a similar mistake.

When Tex said it to you, you didnt even respond to it.

That's having an agenda.

Just admit that Chad made a dumb mistake before the half, and he also has something to prove this season. Be fair. Dont be hatin.

what are you my f*ckin stalker???:baby:

I dont even remember that..but..ok..it was a dumb move on pennington's part..but what does that have to do with shockey???

stay on topic!!!

that is a ridiculous assessment on your part:p

LMAO stalking? Dont flatter yourself.

I didnt even know who you were before this thread.

Although, it's easy to look at someone's posts here (especially when they only have a few dozen) to get an idea of where they are coming from.

LMFAO!!!

Jetcane Sarcasm meter=OFF POSITION

flatter myself??I WAS KIDDING WITH THE STALKER COMMENT..henceforth the smiley..I never heard of you before today either..and apparently I have not been missing much

hahaha!!!

LMFAO!!!

Jetcane Sarcasm meter=OFF POSITION

flatter myself??I WAS KIDDING WITH THE STALKER COMMENT..henceforth the smiley..I never heard of you before today either..and apparently I have not been missing much

hahaha!!!

come on now BP JC is a legend round here...you apparently missed his camp reports this summer-it was dedication and excellent analysis...except of course when the MILF count was high in the stands-then the work definitely suffered-he was reprimanded for that though-and forgiven

come on now BP JC is a legend round here...you apparently missed his camp reports this summer-it was dedication and excellent analysis...except of course when the MILF count was high in the stands-then the work definitely suffered-he was reprimanded for that though-and forgiven

I will take your word for it!!!;)

truce Jetcane;):P

Archived