Kerry Rhodes: AFC Defensive POTW

PatsFanTX

After coming untouched 3 times in the last two weeks, you just might think the Colts will be prepared for that?;)

Bills watched him him come around the end and make Brady eat dirt, yet they didn't stop him.

My guess is, Mangini knows the Colts will be watching for him and send a few other guys in around the corner to cause havoc.

My prediction is Kerry Rhodes gets put down this week, but others make big plays.

BZ

Bills watched him him come around the end and make Brady eat dirt, yet they didn't stop him.

My guess is, Mangini knows the Colts will be watching for him and send a few other guys in around the corner to cause havoc.

My prediction is Kerry Rhodes gets put down this week, but others make big plays.

BZ

I agree with that.

Keep in mind, that McGahee completely missed his block on the 2nd fumble.

Also, if Manning thinks Rhodes will be coming, he will audible out of the play.

No other QB does that better in the NFL than Manning.

I agree with that.

Keep in mind, that McGahee completely missed his block on the 2nd fumble.

Also, if Manning thinks Rhodes will be coming, he will audible out of the play.

No other QB does that better in the NFL than Manning.

And that, to me, is the entire point of the 3-4 defense to disguise the coverages so well as nobody knows who is going where or when.

This game is as much about Mangini and his defensive scheme as anything else.

BZ

And that, to me, is the entire point of the 3-4 defense to disguise the coverages so well as nobody knows who is going where or when.

This game is as much about Mangini and his defensive scheme as anything else.

BZ

Bingo.

And why do you think Mangini stays with the 3-4 without a pure NT?;)

Bingo.

And why do you think Mangini stays with the 3-4 without a pure NT?;)

every team is missing some player on defense. in the salary cap era no team has 11 perfect players on either side of the ball. mangini obviously believes the benefits outweigh the cost in running the 3-4. i also disagree w/the statement that the jets lack a NT. rashad moore is more than capable of playing 2-gap on the nose.

every team is missing some player on defense. in the salary cap era no team has 11 perfect players on either side of the ball. mangini obviously believes the benefits outweigh the cost in running the 3-4. i also disagree w/the statement that the jets lack a NT. rashad moore is more than capable of playing 2-gap on the nose.

Without a doubt (just look at the first 3 games), the 3-4 has made some big plays happen for the Jets.

But I disagree on Moore.

Nice spot/situational player, but he is by no means a full 4 quarter NT.

Got this text from the Jets website (anyone else signed up with that??) and I'm not surprised. 10 tackles, 2 strip sacks, what else can you do?

Rhodes so far has been a play maker and a game changer and is playing like a Pro Bowler in his 2nd season.

Got this text from the Jets website (anyone else signed up with that??) and I'm not surprised. 10 tackles, 2 strip sacks, what else can you do?

Rhodes so far has been a play maker and a game changer and is playing like a Pro Bowler in his 2nd season.

Yeah, and I didn't remember signing up for it, and I couldn't get it to stop sending me messages despite how many times I sent a text back that said no. I eventually e-mailed them and it stopped.

Yeah, and I didn't remember signing up for it, and I couldn't get it to stop sending me messages despite how many times I sent a text back that said no. I eventually e-mailed them and it stopped.

Don't like it? It's standard text messaging fees, no extra $.

It's disappointing to tape a game because you have to go to the doctor and not know you're signed up. "Hey, I got a text message! Who is this? Oh ****, the Jets lost?" Not fun.

Ah, gotcha. That sucks. I'd be pretty pissed off too.

Archived