For those of you going on Sunday

4HCrew

The Jets face a very good team and could get exposed on offense..at what point do the "boo birds" come out? I for one will not be one of them unless Herm Edwards peaks his head back out on the sideline. Realistically the Jets face a huge challenge on Sunday and if things get out of hand I really cannot fault the team for that. A year from now with a year under their belt and different personnel yes but now nope.

The Jets face a very good team and could get exposed on offense..at what point do the "boo birds" come out? I for one will not be one of them unless Herm Edwards peaks his head back out on the sideline. Realistically the Jets face a huge challenge on Sunday and if things get out of hand I really cannot fault the team for that. A year from now with a year under their belt and different personnel yes but now nope.

I'm with you on that 4H, I just want to make one request: That everyone in the stadium GET LOUD when Colts are on o!

GO JETS!:yahoo:

Tyson: You are a true fan my friend.

I'm with you on the booing, Ty. Furthermore on fan etiquette, can we dispense with the paper airplanes? Save the giddiness for the spirals at halftime. Some of us are trying to watch a game.

*stepping off soapbox*

Agreed.

Those are going to poke somebody's eye out (yeah I know I sound like I'm a 60 year old man but whatever, it's true).

no it doesnt...if your pissed at your team...dont go..im sure theres someone out there that would take them and cheer...i know i would...

I often took that to be more for the play calling/coaching. I never booed a player - except an opposing one. :) Agreed, it just feels wrong.

One thing that did make my spit out my water once was this: It was in '04 at home, I think against the Texans. Becht got booed for CATCHING a pass to make a critical 1st Down. Holy Cr*p, HAH, Jets fans, gotta love 'em.

Can I boo the refs is they make a ****ty call?

The buddy who I WAS taking to the game, just landed a pair of tickets in 112 (row 21) so BZ is moving up for the game.

Hope that this doesn't change the outcome.

BZ

Wouldn't you be moving down since you're usually in 335?

Welcome to the real tier BZ. See you at raffy's tailgate on Sunday.:cheers:

Wouldn't you be moving down since you're usually in 335?

Welcome to the real tier BZ. See you at raffy's tailgate on Sunday.:cheers:

Nah... I left all the REAL fans up in the upper deck, now I have to sit with the wine and cheese crowd.

Is it true they server champagne and have classical music in the can down there?

:)

BZ

Nah... I left all the REAL fans up in the upper deck, now I have to sit with the wine and cheese crowd.

Is it true they server champagne and have classical music in the can down there?

:)

BZ

I hear they get foot rubs at halftime down there. You should have stayed with the uncaged animals in the 300's.:)

When you pay for tix every year and go to every game you boo when the team is playing like crap!
Exactly. I don't know how many times I've booed Herm and Hackett after a 3rd and long draw play. And jeez, during the Kotite era there was nothing else to do but boo. I have to get something for my $2600 a year.....

Archived