Matt Leinart this

5-8, 49 yards, INT

Fumbled.

Sacked twice.

Yeah, yeah, the Arizona OLine sucks, Don't care. He's the glory god is he not to some of you? Tisk tisk. Glory God should walk on water.

yeah, they should cut him now....clearly a wasted pick.

yeah, they should cut him now....clearly a wasted pick.

I love getting on the Leinart fools.

Clearly they do not watch College Football by loving him like they did.

I'm going to do this every week, not because I think he won't be much of anything in the pro's, just to piss them off.

\:D/

I don't know that you're pissing anyone off so much as sounding silly by taking a QBs first NFL action and putting it under a microscope as if it tells you anything about how good the player is going to be. Some QBs literally take YEARS to become quality NFL players.

I don't know that you're pissing anyone off so much as sounding silly by taking a QBs first NFL action and putting it under a microscope as if it tells you anything about how good the player is going to be. Some QBs literally take YEARS to become quality NFL players.

I just like being a jackass sometimes like Tx, his buddies and some other Jet fans who put one game under the microscope and proclaim a player a best or is done.

It's all in good fun.

Everyone whose been here know's my stance on Leinart. I think he will be decent-good in the long run because of the weapons he has in Arizona, not because of his talent

I just like being a jackass sometimes like Tx, his buddies and some other Jet fans who put one game under the microscope and proclaim a player a best or is done.

It's all in good fun.

Everyone whose been here know's my stance on Leinart. I think he will be decent-good in the long run because of the weapons he has in Arizona, not because of his talent

Personally I think he'll be very good. Not great, but he's got the accuracy, touch, and poise to be a very good NFL QB. IMO he's Pennington with a stronger arm.

I'm with 124 here.

I'm going to take every opportunity I can to laugh at guys like Leinart and Vince Young. After an entire offseason of hearing how they are the second coming of Christ from PeterNorth and PhinsSuck, it is the least we can do.

I'm with 124 here.

I'm going to take every opportunity I can to laugh at guys like Leinart and Vince Young. After an entire offseason of hearing how they are the second coming of Christ from PeterNorth and PhinsSuck, it is the least we can do.

C'mon troll....how in the world can you even reply to ANYTHING PeterNorth or TheFanMan has to say? I swear those two are the same person.

JMO...to each his own I suppose

Archived