Week Four Power Rankings

Maxman

I know the Colts won, but they are not even the best team in the afc.

They have a depleted secondary, ATROCIOUS run defense, and scary bad special teams.

I rank them no higher than 5

The Jets game more than anything exposed them, and more importanty hard headed dungy.

Peyton won that game, dungy had nothing to do with it.

They have a depleted secondary, ATROCIOUS run defense, and scary bad special teams.

The Jets game more than anything exposed them, and more importanty hard headed dungy.

i disagree

right now id say my power rankings

1-colts

2-bears

3-ravens

4-broncos

5-jaguars

6-seabags

7-panthers (w/ steve smith)

8-falcons

9-patsies

10-bungals

i dont buy any NFC east teams right now. thats the tightest division, but the eagles have to beat better teams than the 49ers, Packers and Texans to crack my top 10

The Indianapolis Colts will never be No.1 in my Power Rankings until they prove something in the playoffs as a legit team / Super Bowl contender. When I write mine up on my blog later on today, Chicago will be my #1 as well.

That is all.

124, this is 2006 power rankings

not 2003/2004/2005 postseason rankings

If you can't get it done in the postseason, you arn't a legit contender in my eyes. Peyton Manning & the Colts cannot get it done, ever. They ALWAYS CHOKE. This isn't a team who choked once or twice, but three times, once with home field advantage. Give me a break blackout. The day Indy reaches the Super Bowl is the day I give them respect as the best team in the NFL.

If you can't get it done in the postseason, you arn't a legit contender in my eyes. Peyton Manning & the Colts cannot get it done, ever. They ALWAYS CHOKE. This isn't a team who choked once or twice, but three times, once with home field advantage. Give me a break blackout. The day Indy reaches the Super Bowl is the day I give them respect as the best team in the NFL.

if the red sox can win a world series, the colts can win the superbowl

So what? Chad Pennington won the Jets Titan and Bills games, Mangini had nothing to do with it.

So what? Chad Pennington won the Jets Titan and Bills games, Mangini had nothing to do with it.

hahahaha, I know you love herman, but you woudn't have seen half the plays that were unveiled by mangini those two games had herman been there. Herman didn't have the BALLS...

The Indianapolis Colts will never be No.1 in my Power Rankings until they prove something in the playoffs as a legit team / Super Bowl contender. When I write mine up on my blog later on today, Chicago will be my #1 as well.

And what have the Bears done recently in the playoffs to distinguish them as a legitimate Super Bowl contender?

And what have the Bears done recently in the playoffs to distinguish them as a legitimate Super Bowl contender?

Innocent until proven guilty. I think that is how it works. Peyton has had his chances to get it done. He hasn't. Until he proves otherwise (which he might) he is guilty.

The Bears get the benefit of the doubt.

Innocent until proven guilty. I think that is how it works. Peyton has had his chances to get it done. He hasn't. Until he proves otherwise (which he might) he is guilty.

The Bears get the benefit of the doubt.

Yea, horse man couldn't even get it done at Tenn.

Anyone know his HS performance?

Has he ever won a championship at any level?

Pee wee? Pop warner? Buehler?

Archived