My dog hates black people and is a RACIST

dickkotite

I was at the doggie park yesterday. me the wife and the 3 min pins......

well everything was real nice the doggies were playing with a chiwawa and a beagle and all the owners were chatting away and then this guy comes in with his 6 year old daughter. they were blacker than coal these two.

so the little girl goes straight for my little pepper and she, being the charming one, started rolling over and giving her the belly.

gigantor on the other hand comes from around back, takes one lok at the very black father and starts barking away like bloody murder. he wouldnt let it go, i had to grab his collar and smack him. then, he gets near the daughter and does the same thing. the dad and girl left. I felt really bad and i KNOW that everyone at that park including the dad knew what the deal was. talk about embarrassng. I never raised my babies to be haters

whats up with dogs?

well everything was real nice the doggies were playing with a chiwawa and a beagle and all the owners were chatting away and then this guy comes in with his 6 year old daughter. they were blacker than coal these two.

so the little girl goes straight for my little pepper and she, being the charming one, started rolling over and giving her the belly.

gigantor on the other hand comes from around back, takes one lok at the very black father and starts barking away like bloody murder. he wouldnt let it go, i had to grab his collar and smack him. then, he gets near the daughter and does the same thing. the dad and girl left. I felt really bad and i KNOW that everyone at that park including the dad knew what the deal was. talk about embarrassng. I never raised my babies to be haters

whats up with dogs?

Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Life Imitates Art.

whats up with dogs?

classy line there. ;)

classy line there. ;)

wasnt trying to be racist, but they were indeed blacker than coal.

you know some blacks are super light skinned, some are average like hot chocolate and some are blacker than coal. these two were REALLY black. Even Nigerians would consider them way black.

white crackers can be almost as dark as blacks like italians, then you have the medium whites abd finally the exttreme whites white look like sugarbowls or vampires and never go in the sun

its all good.

so whats up with dogs?

whats up with dogs?

I think your dog is spoiled.

Living with you for years he must have seen your dong when you took a pee and he thought

"Well damn I have a bigger petey than my owner" than he saw 1 look at that big black guy in the park today and was like "ruff ruff wtf".

I found gigantor:

index.jpg

Why did you name your dog after something that's black if it's racist to blacks? :confused:

THATS COOL I HAVEN`T SEEN A PIC OF GIGANTOR IN 35YRS.I FORGET THE LITTLE BOYS NAME BUT,HE USE TO CONTROL GIGANTOR WITH A LITTLE BLACK BOX.( THAT LAST COMMENT WAS NOT MEANT TO BE A RACIAL COMMENT)

whats up with dogs?

blacker than coal..whatever...dude u are so trailer park its pathetic...shouldn't u be at a Great White concert

blacker than coal..whatever...dude u are so trailer park its pathetic...shouldn't u be at a Great White concert

dud e im about to get thrown out of my park because im fighting with my landlord over a leaky roof. i tried throwing some tar up there but it still leaks all over my tools

Archived