Props to all the Jet fans at the Jag game!

copycat781

I was telling some fans on the way out who were saying "rogh game" that it was no big deal. Been a fan for almost 20 years and these are the Jets I'm accustomed to watching.

Well, we went with two friends that love the jags and I wasn't about to ruin it for them. But, I really stayed because I kept hoping that they would play Clemens and some of the other second stringers. I want to say thanks to all the jags fans that were kind to me and my wife. And the few that weren't I know don't represent your fans as a whole.

Well, we went with two friends that love the jags and I wasn't about to ruin it for them. But, I really stayed because I kept hoping that they would play Clemens and some of the other second stringers. I want to say thanks to all the jags fans that were kind to me and my wife. And the few that weren't I know don't represent your fans as a whole.

I thought the majority of Jags fan's were actually pretty cool. It's a pretty city. Jax beach was a blast, especially Lynch's Irish Pub. The game was the single thing that sucked this weekend. I blame it all on the full moon on Friday Night....it must've had lingering effects on the Jets.........

All in all Jacksonville was a great city, and their fans were much better than the rift raft down here in Tampa Bay.

I thought the majority of Jags fan's were actually pretty cool. It's a pretty city. Jax beach was a blast, especially Lynch's Irish Pub. The game was the single thing that sucked this weekend. I blame it all on the full moon on Friday Night....it must've had lingering effects on the Jets.........

All in all Jacksonville was a great city, and their fans were much better than the rift raft down here in Tampa Bay.

I have to add that the Jet fans that stayed in our section had a really good attitude about what was happening. Kudos to all of you.

To touch on what you said about Tampa fans, they are right down there with Philly and Arizona as being the worst fans in the NFL. Many of them are generally scumbags even when they are visiting your stadium.

I have to add that the Jet fans that stayed in our section had a really good attitude about what was happening. Kudos to all of you.

To touch on what you said about Tampa fans, they are right down there with Philly and Arizona as being the worst fans in the NFL. Many of them are generally scumbags even when they are visiting your stadium.

hey byron, I know we went back & forth a little last week & congrats to you guys for handing us our asses this weekend. you'r ea cool fan imo. all the best for the rest of the season

hey byron, I know we went back & forth a little last week & congrats to you guys for handing us our asses this weekend. you'r ea cool fan imo. all the best for the rest of the season

All of you guys have been great. The Jaguar victory saved my weekend being that my college team lost and sucks (FSU) and you know what happened to the Yankees. The Jets just need more talent, that's all. Your team reminds me of the '02 Jags, a few stars but no depth. The Pats just cut Johnathan Sullivan (DT), he might be able to resurrect his career in NY. It may be worth a look at least.

Archived