Starting a team TODAY (not 5 years ago): Who do you take? Reyes or Jeter?

SouthernJet

Hanley Ramirez projects to hit for more power then reyes and has more range i'd take him over Reyes in a second. that beckett trade will prove to be a COMPLETE DISASTER for the boston franchise.

Reyes has better power than Jeter and has more range, I'd take him in a second.

DJ is a glorfied 2-out singles hitter.

That must be Tony Gwynn that popped into your colon. I know your hatred of him is alive and well, but you can't be that stupid. Oh, yeah you can ! :) I forgot, you just spent an entire season watching your team excel in every position. You want to know why Jeter is glorified ? Go look at the highlight reels of the defensive plays he makes. His baseball instincts are second to none. He is a clutch hitter. I know he can't hold a candle to Wille mo Pinga, but he is trying his best.

exactly,,

you have figured it out all yourself

all im saying is don't put all your chips on the table in favor of Wright and Reyes becoming the next Honus Wagner and Mike Schmidt for the next 20 years

reyes is great, and wright is pretty talented, but it aint happenin

all im saying is don't put all your chips on the table in favor of Wright and Reyes becoming the next Honus Wagner and Mike Schmidt for the next 20 years

reyes is great, and wright is pretty talented, but it aint happenin

no kidding,,

but the question isnt who will be a better player in historys eyes, but if starting a team today, with the next 5 to 7 years in mind, do you want reyes/wright in thier primes as opposed to arod/jeter at tail end of thier careers..

Archived