Starved for a new chant (now that "1918" is dead???

Jet/BosoxFan

Dickbag , we have too much ammo on your team to run out of chants. If you check the history of your franchise, and ours...We > you . You finished in third place this year behind the Blue Jays. That's pretty pathetic. You have won ONE ws ring in almost 90 years. What is there to be proud of ?

I'm just saying JBF is playing the music and you, sir, are a dancing fool.

haggis is right.

Until you all start ignoring him you are letting him get the best of you. If you want to win a message board "fight" with him then don't respond or even view any of his threads.

Normally, I would ask the Insiders like SJ...err, I mean Haggis and 124 to pipe down and not ruin the great thing I have going here....

But I am so not worried anymore. These retards couldnt ignore me if they tried...

They dont call this place MY FORUM for nothin'

Then just change your username to BosoxFan, casue we all know you never post in the football forum on a site called JetNation.

Normally, I would ask the Insiders like SJ...err, I mean Haggis and 124 to pipe down and not ruin the great thing I have going here....

But I am so not worried anymore. These retards couldnt ignore me if they tried...

They dont call this place MY FORUM for nothin'

That's why i'm not worried saying anything. I love reading all their rants and find the whole charade hilarious. They are blinded by rage to you. It's incredible.

One thing is making a post which warrants a debate. Then we have this scrotum muncher who just spews mindless crap. If he wants to flap his kawk polisher, he can do so, and I will be there to call him out on it.

If by call me out, you mean relentlessly stuff as many tasteless, unfunny off-color puns into one post, then you succeeded.

If by call me out, you mean relentlessly stuff as many tasteless, unfunny off-color puns into one post, then you succeeded.

I'll tell you once again, go eat a kawk. The next time I care what you think will be the first. I guess I'm supposed to be e-scared of you.

I'll tell you once again, go eat a kawk. The next time I care what you think will be the first. I guess I'm supposed to be e-scared of you.

Kloogy, considering that you have purposely butchered his avatar and made it your own, I'd have to say that you care a great deal about what he has to say.

Archived