How does this D stop Kevin Jones??

Score early and often on offense and make Kitna beat us. Put and leave Dyson on Williams for the entire game, do not let Justin Miller near him or else your looking at an easy 10 catch 150 yard day from Roy.

Ronnie Brown had a few nice runs but aside from 2-3 good runs his 22-127 was not that impressive.

Since K. Jones had his best game of the year last week and we have

such a good run defense:rolleyes:

how do we stop him and make Kitna beat us?

I think you're reading this backwards. The Lions are 30th in the rush and 7th in the passing game. They have 5 WRs averaging over 10 yds per catch. If our weak DL and front 7 cant put any pressure on Kitna, it will be another long day of our DBs chasing WRs around the field.

And Ernie Sims is having a great year on D-- he leads the team in tackles.

Martz is going to gameplan to rip the DBs- it will look like that St Loo finale a couple of years ago. If they run it and dont have Kitna throw downfield, ala the Ariz Dennys, well that just wont happen with Martz.

I think we'll be happy to see a running play from them, as the passing game may do more damage.

I hope you're right Jetcane.

I dont know if i want to be right about this ;)

If we cant get to Kitna, the entire game could be like the 4th quarter of the fins game, where the DBs are following around WRs, trying to limit the YAC.

The difference is, the Lions' WRs may do a better job of holding on to the ball when it is thrown to them.

Archived