Mike Martz=A-hole

SoFlaJets

anybody else remember that 2001 game (I think) when Trung Candidate ran for like 186 yards against us at home and Martz came out in the 2nd half with an onsides kick up by like 3 TD's? Also, that day Kurt Warner was signing autographs on the sidelines DURING THE GAME!-That pissed me off-oh yea who can forget the 25 different shots of Warners wife in the stands right near the St.Louis bench.That friggin haircut she had too-I don't know, all I can say is it was an ugly game and I pretty much hated everything about Martz and his team and the wife that I could think of. Point is this; I WANT REVENGE..

anybody else remember that 2001 game (I think) when Trung Candidate ran for like 186 yards against us at home and Martz came out in the 2nd half with an onsides kick up by like 3 TD's? Also, that day Kurt Warner was signing autographs on the sidelines DURING THE GAME!-That pissed me off-oh yea who can forget the 25 different shots of Warners wife in the stands right near the St.Louis bench.That friggin haircut she had too-I don't know, all I can say is it was an ugly game and I pretty much hated everything about Martz and his team and the wife that I could think of. Point is this; I WANT REVENGE..

Yeah, I remember that well.

In fact, if I needed just one game to describe the Herm/Bradway Error, that would be it.

Archived