DW10... what did you say?

BwanaZulia

you guys kill me. You barely beat a horrible team in the Lions, which, btw, is all you can beat... horrible teams. Your QB has the weakest arm in the NFL. He's a joke. There's a long way to go. If we get rid of Saban and Mularkey TODAY, we have a chance at 10-6 and slipping into the playoffs. If we don't, then our season may be over. I said, "may" be over. Things aren't done yet. The only thing done is your QB's pathetic and laughable arm strength. You're going nowhere. Trust me. Penyboy can't beat good teams.

you guys kill me. You barely beat a horrible team in the Lions, which, btw, is all you can beat... horrible teams. Your QB has the weakest arm in the NFL. He's a joke. There's a long way to go. If we get rid of Saban and Mularkey TODAY, we have a chance at 10-6 and slipping into the playoffs. If we don't, then our season may be over. I said, "may" be over. Things aren't done yet. The only thing done is your QB's pathetic and laughable arm strength. You're going nowhere. Trust me. Penyboy can't beat good teams.

here's the deal dw10...... noodle arm penny doesn't have to beat any good teams and we still got a shot at the playoffs. you guys will be mathmatically eliminated in 2 weeks. we as jetfans will continue to suffer thru watching penny float the ball into the hands of jet wr's while joey rifles it into the breadbasket of the opposing teams

Dude, Your team sucks..even your coach admits that..Chad vs Joey, the freakin lions dumped him!! That arguement about Chad is played out DW..hows Arthur doing..hahaha. Start thinking about the draft and spend your time watching college ball because Miami is ready to pack their bags..really!!

I thought you Dolphins fans were jazzed about getting Saban, now you don't want him?

I thought you Dolphins fans were jazzed about getting Saban, now you don't want him?

They get jazzed up about a lot.

5 years ago: Jazzed up about Ricky Williams

3 years ago: Jazzed up about Saban

2 years ago: Jazzed up about Ronnie Brown

This year: Jazzed up about Daunte Culpepper

So much to get jazzed up about, so little jazz.

BZ

BZ

Now they are bottling all that jazz..

03.jpg

here's the deal dw10...... noodle arm penny doesn't have to beat any good teams and we still got a shot at the playoffs. you guys will be mathmatically eliminated in 2 weeks. we as jetfans will continue to suffer thru watching penny float the ball into the hands of jet wr's while joey rifles it into the breadbasket of the opposing teams

POTW NOM

BZ

but they were an instant super bowl contender.....

Sounds like sour grapes to me:baby:

Archived