PFT reports Jeff Garcia's agent talking to the Jets

R44

Specifically, we've been told that Jeff Garcia's agent, Steve Baker, was seen meeting with Jets' officials on Thursday night in Indianapolis, where the football world is gathered for the annual Scouting Combine....

2nd story...posted not long ago. Much more reported on the Jets QB situation and Pennington's arm injury.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

Edit: Sorry 3G, for not seeing you linked this story already :oops:

Who would you rather have if it came down to Garcia or Fiedler?

Tough call, Garcia based on talent but there seem to be some locker room problems that always follow him!

Neither is the answer I would give

Holcomb or McMahon are my two top choices.

I agree faba, but it depends how severe Chad's injury is...

Garcia still has to fear Harrington will pull a Brees and run away with that job...

Basically, Mariucci wants' Garcia' Millen wants Harrington.

But I tend to agree strongly, Detroit would appear to be the front runner.

#####

Maxman Garcia is the better player, I think...But he's as weird as they come...Supposedly his "girlfriends" went around bashing the Cleveland front office left and right around Ohio--even made comments to the media.

Strange Cat, to say the least.

Maxman Garcia is the better player, I think...But he's as weird as they come...Supposedly his "girlfriends" went around bashing the Cleveland front office left and right around Ohio--even made comments to the media.

There were other "rumors" about him for awhile to. That doesn't matter to me. I let TomShane post here so I am very understanding. Just don't need the team to have any distractions.

I agree faba, but it depends how severe Chad's injury is...

Garcia still has to fear Harrington will pull a Brees and run away with that job...

Basically, Mariucci wants' Garcia' Millen wants Harrington.

But I tend to agree strongly, Detroit would appear to be the front runner.

#####

Ladies and gentlemen, the Oracle. Unbelievable. :lol:

I do not want any of these clowns if they want anything more than 1-2 million a year. If Heimy can do a lot with Volek why not see what Bollinger can do first? if nothing then get someone. In addition there may be other qbs cut after June 1st as well.

I do not want any of these clowns if they want anything more than 1-2 million a year. If Heimy can do a lot with Volek why not see what Bollinger can do first? if nothing then get someone. In addition there may be other qbs cut after June 1st as well.

4H, how about Gannon? I know he's shot, but I'd be PUMPED to see a firey guy like that in a Jet uniform, much less the offensive huddle. Can you imagine what he would have done to Santana after he ran out of bounds on that reverse where Penny was out lead-blocking? Gannon may have bit him. :lol:

Im sorry but did you just say you roll the dice on Bollinger instead of a seasoned VET???

No thanks

Archived