a stat for tx & a follow up question if you have time

joewilly

jerricho crotchery & lav coles have a combined 72 receptions which ranks them 3rd in the nfl.

my question is who is throwing them the dang ball?............thanks

I have said several times that Coles and Cotchery are having fantastic seasons, and they are.

Before I answer your question, of the 72 catches, what is the YAC?;)

I have said several times that Coles and Cotchery are having fantastic seasons, and they are.

Before I answer your question, of the 72 catches, what is the YAC?;)

do you mean yards after the catch? isn't that kinda irrelevant? 72 catches is 72 catches.whats the guys name who threw the 72 completions?

Joe --

We signed Tx as an Exclusive Rights Poster. He should have time but please be concise. Get all your thoughts out at once as to make this process easier for Tx. He gets lots of these requests each day.

Sorry about that Tx.

BTW Joe -- this thread is HYSTERICAL.

Joe --

We signed Tx as an Exclusive Rights Poster. He should have time but please be concise. Get all your thoughts out at once as to make this process easier for Tx. He gets lots of these requests each day.

Sorry about that Tx.

BTW Joe -- this thread is HYSTERICAL.

sorry max my bad........on my behalf though I did wait til wednesday with my line of questioning to give him a chance to clear his desk of fanmail ;)

Harrison & Wayne

T.O. & Glenn

Ocho Cinco & Whoseyourmama

Holt & Bruce

Smith & Walker

Fitzgerald & Boldin

Smith & Keyshawn

Cotchery & Coles

They are one of the Top 10 1-2 WR tandems in the NFL...quickly rising on the list.

(This is in no particular order)

What is it exactly that you are trying to get him to say? That Penny is a good QB? He is, when healthy. I am not going to sit here and say he isn't, but so what? There are many good QB's in the NFL.

It is time for him to take it to the next level. He has been in the NFL long enough to just be a good QB.

He has good receivers, a decent OL and the RB situation is shaping up in NY as well. Now it is up to Penny to take it up a notch. BAM!

What is it exactly that you are trying to get him to say? That Penny is a good QB? He is, when healthy. I am not going to sit here and say he isn't, but so what? There are many good QB's in the NFL.

It is time for him to take it to the next level. He has been in the NFL long enough to just be a good QB.

He has good receivers, a decent OL and the RB situation is shaping up in NY as well. Now it is up to Penny to take it up a notch. BAM!

well since you asked dw, I was trying to get him to say that joewilly is the most awesomest poster ever in the history of the internet.

Archived