JetNation Power Rankings

Maxman

you mean Mo Lewis fixed everything. The Jets beating Oakland in the season finale didn't hurt either.

lol, yeah without us the PATS would still have Brady on the Bench and be crossing their fingers that Bledsoe could get them back to the SB...

You owe us 3 SB's.... pay up

lol, yeah without us the PATS would still have Brady on the Bench and be crossing their fingers that Bledsoe could get them back to the SB...

You owe us 3 SB's.... pay up

If you honestly believe that, you are retarded. Brady outplayed Bledsoe during the 2001 preseason. I am pretty sure if not for the 100 million dollar contract Drew had, he would have been the starter. Brady would have been given the job sometime that season.

Drew is a great guy. I thank him for all his years in New England. He was the first real QB I ever saw and I had been weatching the Patriots for about 15 years when he was drafted. However, it was clear by Brady's second camp that he was a better QB. He might not have the cannon arm Drew has, but he has every other measurable and some not Drew only wish he could have.

I will always wonder how good Drew could have been if he worked as hard as Brady does during the offseason instead of sitting onhis ass in Montana.

If you honestly believe that, you are retarded. Brady outplayed Bledsoe during the 2001 preseason. I am pretty sure if not for the 100 million dollar contract Drew had, he would have been the starter. Brady would have been given the job sometime that season.

Drew is a great guy. I thank him for all his years in New England. He was the first real QB I ever saw and I had been weatching the Patriots for about 15 years when he was drafted. However, it was clear by Brady's second camp that he was a better QB. He might not have the cannon arm Drew has, but he has every other measurable and some not Drew only wish he could have.

I will always wonder how good Drew could have been if he worked as hard as Brady does during the offseason instead of sitting onhis ass in Montana.

how is it you pats fans can make viable assessments of players on day 2 of training camp but we lowly jetfans can't say we have a decent running back after 7 weeks of regular season play?

how is it you pats fans can make viable assessments of players on day 2 of training camp but we lowly jetfans can't say we have a decent running back after 7 weeks of regular season play?

JW

Duuuhhhh...because we are Patriot fans. Plus, it took the whole training camp to come to that conclusion. ;-)

Brady clearly outplayed Drew. Drew had like one TD drive that training camp. Brady did alot more. When Tom played that training camp, we saw the antithesis of Drew. A QB that did not hold the ball to long, throw the ill advised pass, could feel pocket pressure and was accurate.

I see what you are getting at. Like back in 2002 when Joe is Tom and Tom is Joe comparisons were being made over the Patriot wunderkind by Patriot fans. Jets fans were saying it was a little premature. He played one season. They were right. It looks like you have a nice back and Martin's replacement. Annointing him as the next Emmitt Smith might be a little premature.

How do you fail in a job when you only work for 3 hours?

He quit, he was scared of the challenge, he failed.

Must like your tenure here as a mod. You failed. "Max should I delete this post? Max, should I merge these topics?"

Never before have I seen someone so unprepared to make decisions. Well, that is until I watch Herm coach in the playoffs. But you were a close second.

He quit, he was scared of the challenge, he failed.

Must like your tenure here as a mod. You failed. "Max should I delete this post? Max, should I merge these topics?"

Never before have I seen someone so unprepared to make decisions. Well, that is until I watch Herm coach in the playoffs. But you were a close second.

;)

Archived