Reason Why the Pats Lost

PatsFanTX

a very small chance, teeny weeny anti-Berle chance!!

Tony-- realist vs Homer you make the call

we shall see how your Penne will play this week, his deer in headlights expression is getting old for most of us

It is getting real close to put him out to pasture

God bless the soul of Pine Island

yes, the same applies.

Being at the game, I got a different feel for the game that you tv viewers did, I think. The Pats were flat. No urgency. They seemed to get pushed around and the fight in them was not there. You can say they were schemed out of their pants - but there is something missing from this team. The "toughness." Maybe there is something to the theory that the players are miffed that the Pats have not gone full out to replenish the roster. I was telling my friend at half time that the Pats were sure to lose this game. You could feel it.

Just heard that Seymour was benched for a good part of the second half for not performing well. That would be why he stated that from the coaching staff to the players - they did not get it done. So, yes, there may be some dissention in the rank and file. Veeerrrrry interesting. I'm dying to see how they come out next Sunday.

yes, the same applies.

Being at the game, I got a different feel for the game that you tv viewers did, I think. The Pats were flat. No urgency. They seemed to get pushed around and the fight in them was not there. You can say they were schemed out of their pants - but there is something missing from this team. The "toughness." Maybe there is something to the theory that the players are miffed that the Pats have not gone full out to replenish the roster. I was telling my friend at half time that the Pats were sure to lose this game. You could feel it.

Just heard that Seymour was benched for a good part of the second half for not performing well. That would be why he stated that from the coaching staff to the players - they did not get it done. So, yes, there may be some dissention in the rank and file. Veeerrrrry interesting. I'm dying to see how they come out next Sunday.

Was any Pats fans there? Because on TV the fans were so quiet, you could actually hear the cheerleaders..

I challenge you to find a loud stadium when the home team is getting pushed around like rag dolls.

:)

That was the biggest difference between yesterday and the earlier meeting between the two teams. In September, the NYJ got killed on the LOS (except for a great blitz by Rhodes and another play or two) and yesterday they didnt back down.

The OL played a great game and nullified the DL that ate their lunch in the MEadowlands.

The DL was very effective yesterday, and got held on many more plays than what was called.

In both games the Jets made some great skill position plays to stay in it, but in NJ they couldnt stop Brady from killing the clock in the fourth quarter.

Yesterday, they planted his ass in the mud.

Good JOB JETS!!!

Archived