Reason Why the Pats Lost

PatsFanTX

Tx --

The Pats lost because they were outplayed. Stop making excuses. The Colts are the better team. To say anything else is just very small of you. Especially for someone who has said Jets fans aren't objective.

Tx --

The Pats lost because they were outplayed. Stop making excuses. The Colts are the better team. To say anything else is just very small of you. Especially for someone who has said Jets fans aren't objective.

Actually, I have to agree with you.

The Colts outplayed the Pats and deserved to win the football game.

I'm just pissed at the Pats effort in a big game.

They came up very small last night.

No kidding.

They are playing a Pop Warner football team.

Tx --

If the Pats lose to the Jets on Sunday will the Pats still be the 3rd best team in the AFC? Or do they slide all the way down to 5?

Just curious.

Tx --

True, but it's more fun watching the trolls throw their guys under the bus.

Exactly.

Jet fans would make 1,000 excuses.

No excuses would be able to cover up that turd of a gameplan that you guys ran against the colts last night. So no, this Jets fan wouldn't be making any excuses for that because there just isn't any available.

You guys got outcoached (or you outcoached yourselves) and you got outplayed on the field. Then, when you still had a glimmer of hope to tie the game you sh!t the bed. You guys simply sucked last night, end of story.

That was probably the worst thing that could happen to us.

Got a feeling Brady will be at the top of his game next week.

Of course he will, we're Jets fans remember? All I truly wanted was to have the Pats put an old school beat down on the Colts so that they MIGHT be looking past us and take us as an easy win so we had a chance. Now, the f@ckers are likely to come out pissed with guns a blazin' against us. F@cking Manning!

Or maybe the Pats just aren't that good. Hey, at least they played the colts almost as tough as we did right? That's saying something. ;)

This was the first Sunday Night game I stayed up (sober) for...

Thoughts:

- Brady does miss his WRs. All the kaka last week about getting to know the new people is crap.

- The Pats should have run the ball, up the gut, until they were stopped. They stopped way before the Colts could stop them.

- Foxboro is no longer a place to fear. Bills came close, Colts and Denver won, time for the Jets to do the same.

BZ

Turd effort is right. Sickening. McDaniels should be tarred and feathered. Recievers still don't get it really. This loss is on BB and TB's shoulders. Quite frankly, Belichick was OUTCOACHED last night.

But I thought the OC put together a brilliant gameplan last week against Minnesota? Now he sucks?

I'm not saying you said it, but there was a lot of praise about the gameplan last week. Now people want him gone?

Everybody has a bad game.

But I thought the OC put together a brilliant gameplan last week against Minnesota? Now he sucks?

I'm not saying you said it, but there was a lot of praise about the gameplan last week. Now people want him gone?

Everybody has a bad game.

The game plan was very good last week....although they just did the obvious: stay away from the best run d in the league. Last night the Pats played the worst run d in the league. You would think they would have stuck to the run. Silly me! LOL! OC McDaniels has called two games and 6 bad ones thus far this season. That blows.

the pats lost because they forced themselves to press from early on. they earmarked 40 pts to the colts side of the scoreboard before the game even started. Colts were ready for the gameplan used against the vikes & pats got sucked into playing hail tom brady ball.

Pats were outcoached on both sides of the ball. did brushci even play last night? saw him walking around with helmut in hand a lot.

Brady called 90% of the plays at the LOS versus the Vikings.

So "Romper Room Josh" gets credit for a gameplan that said "we can't run it, so lets throw it":eek:

That crowd really stunk last night. The TV guys kept saying how quiet they were. The best they could do was cheer when AV missed kicks.

Suckers

Yeah, they were only loud when it came time to boo someone who won them two Super Bowls.

Nice. Classy.

BZ

That crowd really stunk last night. The TV guys kept saying how quiet they were. The best they could do was cheer when AV missed kicks.

Suckers

One of the worst home crowds I have ever seen on national tv, I seriously think the Arizona fans were much better a few weeks ago. All you had to do was watch as the cameras panned around the stadium and those scumbag fans sitting there with the look of "entitlement" on their faces. Ma$$holes.

This was the first Sunday Night game I stayed up (sober) for...

Thoughts:

- Brady does miss his WRs. All the kaka last week about getting to know the new people is crap.

- The Pats should have run the ball, up the gut, until they were stopped. They stopped way before the Colts could stop them.

- Foxboro is no longer a place to fear. Bills came close, Colts and Denver won, time for the Jets to do the same.

BZ

Maybe the next time the Ponies play the patsies, they can wear jets jerseys!

We have very little chance of making this game competitive this week. maybe they take us lightly who knows, if we had a QB who could attack their

terrible secondary............

Maybe the next time the Ponies play the patsies, they can wear jets jerseys!

We have very little chance of making this game competitive this week. maybe they take us lightly who knows, if we had a QB who could attack their

terrible secondary............

I know you are a hater, but still.. the Jets have a chance!

:)

BZ

Archived