Anyone going to Green Bay?

4HCrew

I am heading out there and found a really cool deal for tailgating. $25 all you can eat and drink at Brett Favre's steakhouse.

from packerfantours.com

Our Official Packer Fan Tours Tailgate Party & Pep-Rally at Brett Favre's is held outdoors at Brett Favre's Steakhouse, located just 2 blocks from historic Lambeau Field.

Starting 3 hours before kickoff, it includes an "all-you-can-eat" buffet of traditional Wisconsin "tailgate party" fare with a Favre Family Cajun twist! Chow down to your heart's (and belly's) content before you enter Lambeau.

Enjoy Unlimited food & beverages, including

Authentic "Wisconsin" brats, grilled burgers, Favre Family "Secret Receipe" Cajun Jambalya, salads and side dishes, snacks, cookies, and more.

Drink UNLIMITED beverages

Beer, bloody-marys, screwdrivers, soft drinks, and coffee.

Live DJ

Musical entertainment including popular Packer songs will be featured.

We are arriving on Sat early afternoon... maybe we could pin this or something?

SAT aft., what are getting old or something TYSON ,this party usually (& will) start FRI. AFTERNOON ,talk to Brenda ,shaq, & Guns about how they feel about the idea of arriveing the day before the game (after cleve.....)

Getting old?? talking to a person that just did a one day trip to New England..can only do what I can do..trust me the fun or alcohol will never be lacking

I was in Green Bay about 8 years ago on business. I believe it was February.

It is a small town and they love the Pack. The Bucks played that night and they were the 3rd story on the local sports report after a couple of stories on Favre & the Pack.

Did I mention that 80% of the cars had Packers flags?

Here we go JET fans ,those of you looking for the real GB weather expierence shouldn`t be disapointed , at least according to the early 15 day weather report from accuweather.com here it is..... FRI. Dec.1: Mostly sunny winds from northwest at 12mph. High 31 degrees ,real feel 18 degrees ...... Fri. night Dec. 1st: mainly clear & cold .winds from west at 4 mph. low 15 degrees ,real feel 16 mph.............. Sat Dec. 2nd:...times of clouds & sun winds from SW at 6mph. High 32 degrees ,real feel 27 degrees ,....Sat night Cloudy & cold with snow possible winds from the SE AT 7MPH. Low 16 degrees .real feel 6 degrees ........SUNDAY GAMEDAY DEC. 3rd... SNOW much of the time winds from the ESE at 9mph. high 32 degrees , real feel 27 degrees .....Sun night cloudy with a couple of flurries ,winds will be light & variable.......MON. Dec. 4th getaway day.....considerable cloudiness .winds NW at 4mph. high 33 ,real feel 31 ....

Yeah Gainzo this one I am pretty excited about...I am into the history of football and stuff and cannot wait to check out this place. I was glad when the schedule came out so we can truly experience the "frozen tundra"

That`s exactly how I felt about the dec. game as far as the history goes ,this place is like the HOLY GRAIL OF football stadiums ,everyone should visit this place once....

It's $19 for the tour + PHOF admission. I could do friday OR saturday. I get in early friday, so that's ideal for me, but if others want to meet up saturday morning, I'll be glad to wait. Looks like every 15 mins from 9am, so lets get coordinated.

Fri, Dec. 1:10 am, 11 am, 11:30 am, Noon, 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm, 2 pm, 2:30 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm, 5 pm

Sat, Dec. 2:9 am, 9:15 am, 9:30 am, 9:45 am, 10 am, 10:15 am, 10:30 am, 10:45 am, 11 am, 11:15 am, 11:30 am, 11:45 am, Noon, 12:15 pm, 12:30 pm, 12:45 pm, 1:15 pm, 1:30 pm, 1:45 pm, 2:15 pm, 2:30 pm, 2:45 pm, 3:15 pm, 3:45 pm, 4:15 pm, 5:15 pm, 5:45 pm, 6 pm

Did you do this last time, joisey? Worth it or waste of time?

That`s exactly how I felt about the dec. game as far as the history goes ,this place is like the HOLY GRAIL OF football stadiums ,everyone should visit this place once....

I've been to Dallas, Pittsburgh (3 Rivers), Indy, Buffalo, The Meadowlands (Giants & Jets), Miami & Baltimore (M&T Bank).

I would love to go to a game in Green Bay. I've been to Green Bay on business and I could see Lambeau from my hotel room. Too bad it was February instead of September!

Maybe one day I'll venture out to Green Bay... I always wanted to before Favre retired because without Favre GB losses it's magic to me personally. Unfortunately I don't have the $ to do GB like the rest of you, I was lucky enough to do Cleveland & New England.

Maybe one day I'll venture out to Green Bay... I always wanted to before Favre retired because without Favre GB losses it's magic to me personally. Unfortunately I don't have the $ to do GB like the rest of you, I was lucky enough to do Cleveland & New England.

Farve's done I'm afraid. The time is now. Go to the bank.

so is there meeting place for Sat night or what?
Still waiting on the announcement for the time of the RU game.

We should all exchange cell #'s. This way we can just join the pub crawl wherever it might be headed. Seems like it'll be a relatively small travel group for this one.

I'll be at Boston's to watch the RU game @ 6:45. Please post here as to whether you intend to show up. We have a small group, so we should exchange cell #'s in case there are changes in plans. Also, I'm willing to wait until saturday afternoon to do the PHOF tour, but only if I hear from you guys. Talk to me.

http://www.bostonsgourmet.com/?q=bostonsgourmet_locations&city=Green%20Bay

I'll be at Boston's to watch the RU game @ 7:45. Please post here as to whether you intend to show up. We have a small group, so we should exchange cell #'s in case there are changes in plans. Also, I'm willing to wait until saturday afternoon to do the PHOF tour, but only if I hear from you guys. Talk to me.

http://www.bostonsgourmet.com/?q=bostonsgourmet_locations&city=Green%20Bay

Boston`s is ok by me tom ,knowing you though tom you better sched. the PHOF at 11:30am cause like cleve. you won`t want to wait till the afternoon to get started ....

try packerfantours.com I am in for the PHOF but we arrive at 1130 on Sat. Also Bostons would work
We'll wait for you to check in, then. Give a shout by cell phone and we'll meet for lunch. After that we should be able to make the tour around 1:30-2pm.

Archived