Pats will lose 4 straight

SouthernJet

Drop a close one at Green Bay this week and then lose to Bears in Foxboro. Rest of schedule pretty easy however, as only tough games may be at Miami and at Jacksonville.

I think they will beat the Packers this weekend but will lose yet another game at home when they play the Bears next weekend.

Here's hoping Favre can tie Marino's TD record this weekend, though.;)

They're not going down to Green Bay who yes is 4-5 but only 1-3 at mighty Lambeau. The Pack are a nice story but who have they beaten? Detroit, Miami & Minnesota? C'mon.

New England has a good chance of losing 3 of 4 though with the Bears on the 26th.

They're not going down to Green Bay who yes is 4-5 but only 1-3 at mighty Lambeau. The Pack are a nice story but who have they beaten? Detroit, Miami & Minnesota? C'mon.

New England has a good chance of losing 3 of 4 though with the Bears on the 26th.

more than likely, but we will see.

There is a small rumble in the tick universe..

If Brett gets hot he will have a pisspoor Pats secondary to feast on.

more than likely, but we will see.

There is a small rumble in the tick universe..

If Brett gets hot he will have a pisspoor Pats secondary to feast on.

If GB beats the Pats then it's time for tick tick tick Jets chances to win AFC East in 06

I think the Pats are going to win two straight.....but heck, what do I know. ;) Why do I think this? Read a little blurb after the Minny game. Several players were asked why the win looked so easy. The response, almost universally, was: "It's the NFC."

I think the Jets have a tremendous shot this weekend. If Mangini can confuse the crappola out of Tom Brady, what's he 'gonna do to Rex Grossman?! The issue for the Jets will be scoring ;) Special teams and defense are going to be paramount for you guys this Sunday.

I think they will beat the Packers this weekend but will lose yet another game at home when they play the Bears next weekend.

Here's hoping Favre can tie Marino's TD record this weekend, though.;)

how many does Farve need Justin?-It's the only reason I'm rooting for him every week because you KNOW it kills Marino everytime they show an in-game TD pass from Brett-sick minds think alike I guess

Archived