FOX was there

I was in the 1st row from about 10:30-12:15, good time, got to be on live for the first 15 minutes.. saw Brenda there:cheers:

Got to shake hands with TB, Jimmy, Howie & Joe Buck. Joe Buck at 10:30 when there was about 8 of us there came down after I screamed to him "CAN I TOUCH YOUR THROAT?" He came down, let me and said touchdown... ****ing hilarious but also awesome. Joe Buck's the man! And Pam Oliver!!! woohoo!! Game sucked (2nd half wise) but pregame was great.

Yea, did you get that Free copy of Ice Age 2.

Fox sports is a big pimp.

I didn't get one good angle of ANY Justin Miller kickoffs, consistently field level cameras that were ****, couldn't see anyhting develop (not that there was much, but I love watching it).

FOX always trying to push their technology down our throats, just give me the standard view.

Hate it when we play on FOX. Nothing good about it. No stats from other games. RARE updates. When it's baseball season, they show ****ing MLB scores on the ten minute ticker.

There were seriously like no updates during the game today, aside from the Saints flea flicker, until the 3rd quarter, when they feel compelled to show us an Anthony Becht TD catch in a game between two teams that are playing for pride. No reason to show that other than to piss off the Jets fans that were watching.

Hate it when we play on FOX. Nothing good about it. No stats from other games. RARE updates. When it's baseball season, they show ****ing MLB scores on the ten minute ticker.

There were seriously like no updates during the game today, aside from the Saints flea flicker, until the 3rd quarter, when they feel compelled to show us an Anthony Becht TD catch in a game between two teams that are playing for pride. No reason to show that other than to piss off the Jets fans that were watching.

I don't want to see other games when I'm watching the Jets. I agree Fox tries to push their BS camera angles and fancy noises down our throats, but compared to CBS:

1. Better picture

2. No Diefdorf

Anyone notice how all of the "big upcoming games" FOX was hyping involved the Giants. That was seriously ****ing insane.

Here's the big game coming up here on FOX;

Next week: Bears/Pats

Followed by every Giants home game for the rest of the ****ing season.

Anyone notice how all of the "big upcoming games" FOX was hyping involved the Giants. That was seriously ****ing insane.

Here's the big game coming up here on FOX;

Next week: Bears/Pats

Followed by every Giants home game for the rest of the ****ing season.

I almost lost it during that.

3 Giants games.

Pathetic.

Archived