What th Giant loss means to the Jets playoff chances...

GLH222

I will preface this post by saying that Jack Del Rio in a suit looks strikingly simmilar to WWE superstar, and 3 time intercontinental champion, William Regal. Maybe Jack can do us all a favor, charge the field and smash Eli Manning over the back of the head with a chair. (although even that may not be enough to wipe that **** eating, im the world biggest bitch, smirk off his face). We really needed this win, unfortunatly for us, Eli Manning decided to go to the game dressed as Neil O'donnal circa 97. Now that Jacksonvile has a one game lead on the wildcard, and hold the tie break, what do you all think of our playoff chances....chime in

P.S. at least we have the better of the two NY quarterbacks, and atleast we didnt pass on Philip Rivers

Jacksonville now stans at 6-4. They lead us by a game and hold the tiebreaker, there for we need them to finish the season 3-3 so they end up at 9-7 and even then we have to hope to see our boys finish off the season 5-1 to get to 10-6. This was a key game for the Jags to lose and the Giants **** the bed for us. **** you Eli.

Jacksonville's remaining 6 games:

@ Buffalo

@ Miami

vs New England

@ Tennessee

vs Indianapolis

vs Kansas City

They can lose 3 of the final 6 but will the Jets win 5 of the final 6 and will the Jets by then hold the tiebreakers over Cincy & KC? I think the Jets would so it's really a race between the Jets & the Jags as long as KC losses a few as well as Cincy.

Our slim hopes must start with a sin this sunday against the Texans.

All we can loose from this point on is 1 more game that's it. If we finish with a 10-6 record, that in itself would be a feat. But, we still need help, because we layed that egg in Cleveland remember?

Jacksonville now stans at 6-4. They lead us by a game and hold the tiebreaker, there for we need them to finish the season 3-3 so they end up at 9-7 and even then we have to hope to see our boys finish off the season 5-1 to get to 10-6. This was a key game for the Jags to lose and the Giants **** the bed for us. **** you Eli.

Jacksonville's remaining 6 games:

@ Buffalo

@ Miami

vs New England

@ Tennessee

vs Indianapolis

vs Kansas City

They can lose 3 of the final 6 but will the Jets win 5 of the final 6 and will the Jets by then hold the tiebreakers over Cincy & KC? I think the Jets would so it's really a race between the Jets & the Jags as long as KC losses a few as well as Cincy.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Jags pull out a victory vs. the Colts. They'll take one of the WC spots. Bob's right. We are having a good season considering what we expected it to be, but I don't think the playoffs were ever realistic. That kind of talk will be better suited for next year perhaps.

Archived