LATIN LAWYER

Brenjetsfan

will you be around for happy hour this weekend???? :chas:

Hey bren!

Umm, Actually I am doing some repairs to my Home (installing ceiling fans and repairing flooring in the attic) so i wont be able to do the happy hour thing BUT! if you will be in manhattan today (around 5:30pm..i'd love to meet for a drink or two...)

LL

Gabe: Not sure what time Brenda is coming in yet. You can't make the ESPN Zone Draft Party tomorrow? We'll be there by 8:30 AM at the latest.

Hi kathy, you have no idea how BADLY i would Love to go to ESPNzone for the Draft Party. I would love to be there and help with Jetnation recruiting and overall partying BUT, I have put off these home repairs for so long that I have to do them tommorrow. The ceiling fans are a priority because...as you guys know...the city in the summertime can be a real beotch!

If you and bren are available pre-5:30pm today...lemme know..I would love to have a drinky drink with you guys! Either way, take lots of pics at draft day and have a drink for me!

Gabe (LL)

Hi kathy, you have no idea how BADLY i would Love to go to ESPNzone for the Draft Party. I would love to be there and help with Jetnation recruiting and overall partying BUT, I have put off these home repairs for so long that I have to do them tommorrow. The ceiling fans are a priority because...as you guys know...the city in the summertime can be a real beotch!

If you and bren are available pre-5:30pm today...lemme know..I would love to have a drinky drink with you guys! Either way, take lots of pics at draft day and have a drink for me!

Gabe (LL)

Attn: JetNation Posters.

LatinLawyer the bada$$ previously banned poster just turned down a night of drinks with Cathy and Bren so he can do home repairs.

Reminds me of the scene in Old School with Will Ferell. Got a big day planned tomorrow. Bed Bath And Beyond. Maybe Home Depot. Not sure if there will be enough TIME!!!

Only busting LL.

Attn: JetNation Posters.

LatinLawyer the bada$$ previously banned poster just turned down a night of drinks with Cathy and Bren so he can do home repairs.

Reminds me of the scene in Old School with Will Ferell. Got a big day planned tomorrow. Bed Bath And Beyond. Maybe Home Depot. Not sure if there will be enough TIME!!!

Only busting LL.

Maxie...ya had to rub it in! hahaha, man you have no IDEA how badly i want to:

1) meet Bren and Kathy for drinks

2) Go to the ESPN Draft Party and hang with jn members

3) Hire someone to put up the damn fans and flooring..

#1 is doable (is that even a word?) if somehow Kathy and Bren are downtown by 5:30pm. #2 and #3 are just wishes at this point....if only i could go!!!!

LL

By the way, I have also been banned from JI like Barton was...to hell with it. Besides the best posters have come here...so we arent missing much..

LL...sorry that you were banned again. Not sure what you did while you were on your probabtionary period to get the lifetime sentence. But at any rate we are glad that you are here.

Max,

I am glad to be here. Because to be honest, without the funny, intelligent posters...that site ain't worth jack.

LL

Max,

I am glad to be here. Because to be honest, without the funny, intelligent posters...that site ain't worth jack.

LL

Did you just call this board both funny and intelligent? That is a reach if you ask me! =D>

You are saying this board has actual leaders? Oh man. You guys are setting the bar way too high.

I think that's what you said. Anyway, the board has it's leaders. I never said y'all were good leaders, mind you :wink: Well, some of you are, and some aren't. And the bar is high... it's always high. Why? Cause, it loves the chronic G! :lol::lol:

either ll is a loyal boy or a fag boy.

Fag boy? Hahahhaha, that is like calling the Emperor of China a Polish schoolboy. I just had a ton of stuff to do at home that i had been putting off for a long time...I even missed the third round of the Draft on tv because of it...ugh!

LL

Believe me...next opp I have to hang with Bren and Kathy...I will take it...

Latinlawyer you better get your priorities straightened out-the choice of going out with Brenjetsfan and GGG or doing house chores- no contest.

Next time do not pass up that opportunity to meet them!

now its tooo late..my heart belongs to another man :roll:
....I wonder who that could be?....hmmmmm.. :-k:-$ . Is that a pic from saturday?... =D> . Never pass up beautiful women to do house chores LL. Thats like me going to work and not going to see Curtis.. :lol: . Had to throw him in.

Archived