Be Honest...Answer Yes or No Please.

Warfish

If you were told that the Jets would convert their top two picks on 2005, #26 in round #1 and #57 in Round #2, into the following players:

Doug Jolley TE

Antajj Hawthorne DT

Brandon Browner CB

And two Depth/Poject Picks in the 6th

Would you have been happy to hear that, yes or no.

And if your answer is no, what realistic combination of players could (in your opinion) have been taken at #26 and #57 that would be superior to the above list?

We all have our own preferences

But I have liked the trade from the beginning

Jolley

Mosely, Castillo, Hawthorn, Patterson

Chris Canty

Give me Antonio Perkins in the 3rd

A little Ty Law for sh*ts and giggles

And I'm one happy pup :mrgreen:

If you were told that the Jets would convert their top two picks on 2005, #26 in round #1 and #57 in Round #2, into the following players:

Doug Jolley TE

Antajj Hawthorne DT

Brandon Browner CB

And if your answer is no, what realistic combination of players could (in your opinion) have been taken at #26 and #57 that would be superior to the above list?

Still don't like the trade but I would much rather see Adam Terry at # 47 than a DT.

ABSOLUTELY!

CANT WAIT TILL WE HAVE 3RD AND 6 AND WE ACTUALLY PUT MORE THAN 2 WR IN THE FORMATION!

COLES MAC AS THE OUTS CHREBET IN THE SLOT JOLLEY IN THE MIX AND C.M FLAIRING OUT AS THE CHECK DOWN. LETS SEE THE PATSIES COVER THOSE GUYS WITH THEIR TRICK MIRRORS IN THE DEF BACKFIELD!

NO MORE LEADING THE LEAGUE IN DRAWS ON 3RD DOWN!

Agree with you Fish that the Jets got good value here.

I think if Jolley produces most Jets fans will warm to the trade.

The Pats fans obsession with the trade is hilarious. YJF is correct in that a few of them just hang around and pray that the Jets make a questionable move or something goes wrong so their circle jerk can commence.

No.

Justin Miller and either Mike Nugent, Luis Castillo or Johnathan Babbineaux.

arrogant SOB and either a KICKER ( :shock: ), a roids user, or....who??

The draft is a crapshoot people. No one can say this was a bad deal until everything works out. I admit, however, that we should have waited to make this deal and that we probably could have gotten better value for the pick.

No.

Doug Jolley isn't even as good as Jeb Putzier (who we could've had for a 6), and I'm not at all high on drafting a corner that would be better suited as a safety (Browner).

On a side note, if we draft Luis Castillo in the second round, my friends better hide the bullets because I'll shoot myself.

YES! who the heck even heard of THE PUTZ before we tried to sign him? Now he is better then JOLLEY by virtue of what? We ought to stop and let JOLLEY play for us before we make assertions that are bogus! With JOLLEY and a great young CB and DT in rd 2 , we will have done well! I wonder if THE PUTZ will even be in the NFL next year! He simply can not block at all. He is a clone of MICHAEL RICKS without the speed!

Doug Jolley TE

Antajj Hawthorne DT

Brandon Browner CB

hawthorne is hot but i hear browner is a bit slow but so far so good

Archived