If the playoffs started today

The Ravens don't have an offense, so while their defense might be fearsome, you still have to score some points. Nobody's under and illusions for the Jets, but the parity of the NFL is unprecedented. There aren't any great all-time teams. And that's why good caoching is the difference. It may be early in his career, but it's clear that Mangini right now is among the very best. And it's why the Chiefs are utterly screwed.

Yea, maybe if the defense and special teams can put up 28 points on the board.;)

Just like they did yesterday?

Oooops..... sorry.

Not like he is going to lose the ball in the end zone and OOOOPS!!!

"2-11-NE9 (4:30) T.Brady sacked at NE -2 for -11 yards (K.Kennedy). FUMBLES (K.Kennedy), recovered by NE-H.Evans at NE -2. H.Evans tackled in End Zone, SAFETY (J.DeVries)."

BZ

It also means we would have to go against Baltimore. Yikes!

I rather go to NE. :)

BZ

I'd take my chances with Baltimore in the playoffs even though baltimore would probably be giving 7. I think playing the Pats would be the best matchup for us. Although, anyone can be beaten in a one game playoff (just 1 missed field goal could send you home).

I think after the Jets have beaten the Bills this weekend and we are 8-5 there will probably be just 1 other 8-5 team this weekend in the AFC (maybe 2).

Baltimore's offense is pretty much non existent and I'll eaisly say that while Baltimore's defense is better than our's, our offense is better then their's so it would be an interesting, close, hard faught game.

That being said, I'd still rather take on the Pathetics.

Baltimore's offense is pretty much non existent and I'll eaisly say that while Baltimore's defense is better than our's, our offense is better then their's so it would be an interesting, close, hard faught game.

That being said, I'd still rather take on the Pathetics.

Baltimore has 256 points this year, we have 241. Granted some of that might be defensive scoring, but we should have roughly the same amount. I think their offense would do better against our defense than our offense would do against their defense.

Baltimore has 256 points this year, we have 241. Granted some of that might be defensive scoring, but we should have roughly the same amount. I think their offense would do better against our defense than our offense would do against their defense.

Blah Blah Blah.

Baltimore has played worse defenses.

Has Baltimore played Chicago? No.

Has Baltimore played Jacksonville in Jacksonville? No.

Has Baltimore played Miami (Miami has a good D)? No.

Baltimore has ran their point totals up on the likes of the New Orleans' type defenses of the NFL.

jsut got my invoice for tickets!!!! YAHOOOOOOO:yahoo:

See I don't see the logic in this because the Jets will not play a home playoff game as a 6th seed so there is no need to pay for them this season.

Ravens have 5 defensive TDs compared to our 1. Not sure what our special team TD comparisons look like.

Blah Blah Blah.

Baltimore has played worse defenses.

Has Baltimore played Chicago? No.

Has Baltimore played Jacksonville in Jacksonville? No.

Has Baltimore played Miami (Miami has a good D)? No.

Baltimore has ran their point totals up on the likes of the New Orleans' type defenses of the NFL.

Well, they did play the Broncos I remember. But isn't that what we do? We score points against good teams and score nothing against bad teams. For common opponents, I think they've scored more points than we have. Have they really played more weak teams than we have? I thought we overall had one of the easier schedules in the league?

That Miami game will be tough if they really do have a good D.

Baltimore is not going to be easy. I'd rather we take on the Pats in the first round, and then hope someone else knocks off the Ravens. We have a better shot against the Colts and maybe the Chargers imo than we do against the Ravens.

Archived