Reality has landed.

JETSFAN5180

Yesterdays horrible performance has brought us all down to reality.This team is 7-6 for a reason.In the beginning of the year many projected us to win maybe 3-5 games,we have surpassed that.

Offensively speaking we stink.Our Qb cannot move this offense.We need a running back who can consistently week after week gain yardage and score.Flashes in the pan 1 week heroics are not gonna do it the NFL.

Defensively speaking arm tackling my work on a few it wont work on many.

This team yesterday took a huge step BACKWARDS in this loss.I felt as if Herm was still the coach.If Pennington is not getting the job done then lets REPLACE HIM NOW! We are still in the wild card picture.

P.S Yesterdays loss also saved me the expense of mailing my playoff ticket money.

\

P.S Yesterdays loss also saved me the expense of mailing my playoff ticket money.

So true. The divison was never going to be our's since we lost to Chicago, it's been a push for the Wild Card since. We'll be lucky to get there, and we'll be a 6th seed. Sorry to the folks who sent there $ in... guess you're putting it towards next season.

Yesterdays horrible performance has brought us all down to reality.This team is 7-6 for a reason.In the beginning of the year many projected us to win maybe 3-5 games,we have surpassed that.

Offensively speaking we stink.Our Qb cannot move this offense.We need a running back who can consistently week after week gain yardage and score.Flashes in the pan 1 week heroics are not gonna do it the NFL.

Defensively speaking arm tackling my work on a few it wont work on many.

This team yesterday took a huge step BACKWARDS in this loss.I felt as if Herm was still the coach.If Pennington is not getting the job done then lets REPLACE HIM NOW! We are still in the wild card picture.

if Chad struggles against Minnasota then insert in Ramsey, or Clemens?

By the way who drafted Pennington, was it Parcells back then or Groh

we stink offensively? Hermlike? we played lousy offensively for 4 games & well for 9 games.

it sucks we lost but it doesn't suck we're 7-6. 4- & 9 would suck at this point but 7-6 doesn't.

maybe our playoff hopes were dashed but buffalo just plain outplayed us.

Right, and it wasn't our running game that lost it for us yesterday, it was turnovers and defense. We had a 14 point swing yesterday due to turnovers. Most people expected a tough, close, defensive game with both teams pounding the ball on the ground. Problem was that their defense made the big plays and ours gave up the big plays. Yesterday just proved that this team still has a long way to go. I still think we would have beaten Buffalo 3 out of 5 games yesterday though.

:bag:Alright guys, dont you think we are a bit overacting. I know we did bad yesterday but we do have a chance to recover. I think we all got a little carried away with having a chance to get into the playoffs.

With three other teams at 7-6 and with New England losing on Sunday. We just need to think positive not negative..

(I am not a preacher..Just saying my feelings thats all!):Nuts:

Archived