Dante, Joey or Draft Pick?

PFSIKH

Pick a Phin QB in 2007? Joey, Dante or Draft Pick?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Pick a Phin QB in 2007? Joey, Dante or Draft Pick?

• Joey Harrington
    • Dante Culpepper
    • High Draft Pick (Like Drew Stanton)
    • Low Pick and develop behind Dante/Joey

What do you think the Phins will do?

Joey - After slow and rough start, he is playing alot better.

Dante - Will have almost another year of recovery.

High draft Pick - Take a QB in the 1st.

Low Draft Pick - Draft a QB later and develop behind Joey/Dante.

I think they go into next season with the same 3 QB's they have now (Harrington, Culpepper & Lemon) and have an open competition (although we all know it'll be between Joey & Daunte). By training camp next season Culpepper SHOULD be 100% and with the way Joey has played this season, not great but good enough to win more games than Daunte had, they for their sakes will have an open competition IMO.

I personally don't believe Culpepper will be anything without Randy Moss and I've thought that since his last year in Minnesota. All in all I think next season they have this competition, Culpepper wins it based on his contract, stinks it up AGAIN in the first 4-5 games and then gets benched for Joey.

To the dolfags joey is GOD so after this season I think he stays and I think when dante comes back they will try to move him JMO only b/c of how joey is playing but it might come down to TC and how both QB's look in practice.

Joey's not helping us win with his arm. His main job is to take care of the ball. Don't turn it over. Once the game is put in his hands, bonehead plays abound. He's not our answer this year or next year. I don't think Cpep will ever be the player he once was. I have no freaking clue who's going to be our QB next year. All I know is that whoever is back there will be playing QB for the best team in the NFL.

Joey's not helping us win with his arm. His main job is to take care of the ball. Don't turn it over. Once the game is put in his hands, bonehead plays abound. He's not our answer this year or next year. I don't think Cpep will ever be the player he once was. I have no freaking clue who's going to be our QB next year. All I know is that whoever is back there will be playing QB for the best team in the NFL.

How does anyone not love this guy?

Harrington spent years on the most inept frnachise in the history of the game. If Peyton Manning were drafted bt the Lions, he'd be in the same predicament. Joey is finally with a half decent franchise, and he's gradually improved throughout the season. Daunte will have to be lights out to wi nthe job from him. The Dolphins aren't in all that bad of shape looking into next year. Things could be alot worse for them, they could be stuck with Chad Pennington.

Archived