Attention Tom Shane ... I'll take a large

Green Jets & Ham

Ham i am with you....i have been on all 3 boards touting MJ and was made fun of on Ganggreen as well as JI

I also have a little wager with TS

Most posters felt he would be their in rd 2 or 3.

I would have loved to trade up to get him.

He is the white TO and we will all regret not getting him.

Matt Jones to the Jags at 21 Overall

:fish:

Uh, and don't forget to make that a large :mrgreen:

Bro he laughed when that pick was made. He shouldn't f with you. It is not good for business.

I will have to talk to him about that. But the shirt will be sent your way this week. Tommy boy will be in touch soon.

so he's a team cancer and a$$hole, sure sad we didnt get HIM!!

...how would you possibly know either??? it's amazing to me how much this kid has gotten slamed. #-o i wonder how many of you guys will flip flop when he becomes a force. don't worry, that won't take long either.

...how would you possibly know either??? it's amazing to me how much this kid has gotten slamed. #-o i wonder how many of you guys will flip flop when he becomes a force. don't worry, that won't take long either.

I said white TO as far as talent!!!!!!!!!!

This kid wins ROY mark it F'n down

I said white TO as far as talent!!!!!!!!!!

This kid wins ROY mark it F'n down

:lol::lol::lol: Not playing in Jacksonville, he won't. That offense sucks!

And by the by, this kid DOES have an attitude. He may have all the talent in the world, but he's got an attitude. And, don't think his little love affair with QB is over. He wants to play QB. Don't be suprised if he quits in four years or so.

:lol::lol::lol: Not playing in Jacksonville, he won't. That offense sucks!

And by the by, this kid DOES have an attitude. He may have all the talent in the world, but he's got an attitude. And, don't think his little love affair with QB is over. He wants to play QB. Don't be suprised if he quits in four years or so.

well at least now your admitting the kid has talent shadow19. i would love to know your sources on what his future NFL plans are...perplexed2.gif

Archived